★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fuzzle 1.3.6 previously known as 1.4 is now LIVE!

12-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Fuzzle 1.3.6 previously known as 1.4 is now LIVE!

A major update of Fuzzle went live today!

It features new difficulty levels - kiddy (super-easy) and insane (super-hard), and also new game modes, notably a ’see the future mode’ in which players can see the locations of upcoming balls. This allows for a more strategic game, which we hope some players will really appreciate, and are looking forward to hearing feedback.

It also allows users to now see the top 1000 scores in any high-score list (by scrolling down), rather than just the top 10 (as lately the top 10 lists are becoming extremely hard to break into - there are some crazy scores out there). In a future version we also plan to allow for top scorers to upload their games when submitting their high-scores, thus allowing for other users to view their strategy and allow doubters to see with their own eyes how its done.

The update also has many more minor changes - the settings menu is reworked to be clearer, with more information available to explain the various options, as well as more hints to new users to avoid some common misunderstandings. We are continuing to work on improving the game, and welcome any user suggestions+feedback so we can keep making Fuzzle better.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
12-01-2008, 08:11 AM
i just updated and tried super easy and it doesn't seem all that easy!

12-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the update
12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I'm ranked #15 on insane mode... For now

Oh yeah, and thanks a lot for the update, it made the game a lot better

Thanks again

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-01-2008, 11:53 PM
hmm should i get fuzzle? Looks fun but im usually not so into puzzle games.
12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by powderski11 View Post
hmm should i get fuzzle? Looks fun but im usually not so into puzzle games.
I wouldn't recommend it. It gets boring fast and you have to download it at least twice a week (updates)...
12-02-2008, 12:41 AM
wow insane mode really is, well, INSANE..