Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-17-2012, 12:57 PM

I haven't played it too long yet but it seems like a decent rogue type for me. The graphics are kinda like in protector games. I haven't played the endless mode but the story part is ok. Skills have recharge time, there's no actual mp or anything. There doesn't seem to be a ton of plot besides going around and killin mobs but I could be wrong. Oh and directions aren't really 360, you can move horizontal, vertical and diagonal pretty much.

Last edited by jakemat94; 11-17-2012 at 09:02 PM..
Old 11-17-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
Agreed! I mean how cheap do you have to be to bitch and whine so others TOFTT for a game that costs ONE (!!) dollar? Really? Is this what the App Store has come to? Ppl unwilling to spend a buck on a game that interests them? Truly sad!

I have downloaded the game but won't be able to play it until later. I wonder how it compares to other roguelikes on iOS?
So far, better in some ways and worse or on par in some ways.

Compared to sword of fargoal its way less polished, but it got more versatility since its got an active combat system.

Compared to net hack it got an interface that's way more enjoyable and a more up to date feel to the over all game.

Don't know what else to compare it to, I've play a lot of roguelikes on iOS but pretty much all of them are terrible.

I think that if the dev puts down some work on this game it got some great potential, however, ATM it's well worth a single buck.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Played the lite version. Seems pretty solid for a rouge like game. Will prob scoop up the full version when I get home. The only negatives so far is that your character walks around extremely slowly and the dpad is fixed so its easy to slide your finger off, wish it was more of a joystick.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:14 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Not sure what's worse - people begging for someone to TOFTT or complainers derailing a thread to lament TOFTT requests. Now I'm going back to play more Dungeon Heroes; so far still worth a dollar.
Well, the worst part is that there is a [b]Lite[/] version available, which I already tried...and, IMO, save your money. Maybe the lite version was released a few hours later than the full version, but why such a rush?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

This game is like mage gauntlet.... with random loot. GREAT
Old 11-17-2012, 07:37 PM

Fun little game! Would love to see the engine made into a deep rpg like Avalon.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:58 AM

I played through the lite version and saw that you can't save your progress mid mission. Can you save progress in the full version? Bcause of you can't, this game isn't very mobile friendly as it takes a good 20 mins to complete a quest.

It is a good game and this is the only issue that's keeping me from purchasing.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:41 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Yea thats my only problem with this game that it takes a while to playthrough and you cant save. Missions are longer than few minutes :/
Old 11-18-2012, 10:17 AM

Missions are sorta long but you can leave the game running in the background if you can't finish it all at once.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:52 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

After playing around for a bit I find this game kinda "meh" its neither good nor bad just functional. I'm still waiting for a fully featured roguelike on iOS (preferably one with graphics that don't give me eyecancer)