Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2012, 11:45 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Wild Heroes is now available!!!!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Experience a new way of playing tower defense games with this new 2D/3D action title!

"The Dark King has escaped from the underworld and is leading his army of monsters to destroy the Magic Castles!"

You must lead the resistance!. Develop a strategy to defend the castles of the five kingdoms!

But don't just stand there!

Use the interactive touch powers to help your towers: burn, freeze and shock your enemies, or even summon a black hole and warp them to another dimension!
Upgrade your heroes and transform them into WILD mode for even greater attack power!

​Features:

★ ​A unique look and feel, with hand painted scenarios, menus and textures
★ Left-handed Mode
★ 5 worlds, 20 different levels to challenge you and keep you entertained for hours.
★ Set the game difficulty from easy to hard
​★ Lots of different enemies, sub bosses and final bosses with special abilities and animations to surprise you!
★ Unlock achievements and upgrade your skills and special powers!
★ Challenge Mode for even more fun!
★ Bestiary (so you can get a better look at the details!)
★ Original soundtrack, recorded with real instruments
★ Game Center supported for global scores, achievements, friends and more!

​We worked together with Bufon Studio, who did a superb job developing the art and graphics for the game!​
---

For more information please visit:
http://www.globalpixelstudios.com

Follow us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/GlobalPixelStudios
Old 11-03-2012, 01:14 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Wow! Thank you for making such an incredible tower defense game. I play most all tower defense games released over the last 10 years or so as this is my favorite genre.

This game is a hidden gem and luckily I found it on the App Store. I have played it all the way through this beating the Dark King and upon reflection am rather shocked this game is not towards the top 10 in strategy games. Hopefully word will spread because I would love to see more worlds/maps. The special animation effects, for example when beating the Dark King are beyond incredible and a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for such an awesome game! The only problem I have now that I beat it is that I have little interest with other tower defense games since playing your game. Developer please keep up the outstanding work...this game is truly a gem of a tower defense game.

Last edited by libertyloudspeak; 11-03-2012 at 01:19 PM..
Old 11-19-2012, 09:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyloudspeak View Post
Wow! Thank you for making such an incredible tower defense game. I play most all tower defense games released over the last 10 years or so as this is my favorite genre.

This game is a hidden gem and luckily I found it on the App Store. I have played it all the way through this beating the Dark King and upon reflection am rather shocked this game is not towards the top 10 in strategy games. Hopefully word will spread because I would love to see more worlds/maps. The special animation effects, for example when beating the Dark King are beyond incredible and a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for such an awesome game! The only problem I have now that I beat it is that I have little interest with other tower defense games since playing your game. Developer please keep up the outstanding work...this game is truly a gem of a tower defense game.

We are so happy to hear you, is very rewarding to read your comment, thanks for all your support, the only problem we have with Wild Heroes is that no one knows about, and day to day Wild Heroes, gets lost in the app store, we are trying to do something, so people Meet Wild Heroes, but its hard, I would like to keep in contact with you, to give you our upcoming betas of games, if Wild Heroes fails, no matter because I'm already working on the next game of Global Pixel Studios

Here is my email
juan@globalpixelstudios.com

Global Pixel Studios Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/GlobalPixelStudios

Wild Heroes Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/WildHeroes

Global Pixel Twitter
https://twitter.com/Global_Pixel

Best regards

Juan Manosalvas​
Programing
Co-Founder