Ace of Blades - From the creators of Spell Sword

11-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
this looks awesome. please say you can get new armor and weapons with skills please!!?
Thats the plan, my man.
11-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Didn't you guys make terra noctis?

Is this one going to be Like that?

11-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Wow~can't wait! Hopefully there 'll be more RPG events and deeper world to explore.
11-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
Didn't you guys make terra noctis?

Is this one going to be Like that?
Pretty close to Terra Noctis in terms of level setup. It's a different engine, so the physics will be better and it will be more action oriented than exploration and collection.
11-20-2012, 09:58 PM
I love Everplay! I love spellsword and pinch peeps
Well it looks like swordigo. Jump and fight monsters. And HUMOR
Thank you everplay (: any plans on a sequel to terra noctis?
11-21-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
any plans on a sequel to terra noctis?
Anything is possible! :-)
11-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
Yeah, we understand. We were young and excited back in the day, but we've learned A LOT since then. We were optimistic in simply creating a game we loved and the rest would follow. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. We took some steps to ensure that we'd be able to make games we love for the long-term.

Long story short - There is NO intention of turning Ace of Blades free2play after our previous experiences. As of now, we have no "planned" IAP, but that may change. If anything, it will be OPTIONAL items, like a "Super Slayin'" potion that turns you invincible for a short time in case the area is too hard for you. (along with golden hair and a power level of over 9,000!)

Other than that, no IAP to guarantee the unlocking of new worlds or items.
Sounds good to me. Appreciate the response.

For those of you who commented on my post, forgive me for this: I can't be assed to respond to you. Nothing personal.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Well everplay' I wish best of luck to you. hopefully it will be more successful than rocketcats games punch quest
11-22-2012, 02:30 AM
I really hope for Terra Noctis to have a sequel. I found it rather disappointing that it didn't make enough money for you guys to warrant updates, as it was a wonderful game (except for the bug that couldn't let you beat the game).

I'll definitely be buying this game when it's released

Team Monster ID: pwrbyethanol

Quote:
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by lazynahte; 11-22-2012 at 02:33 AM.
11-22-2012, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazynahte View Post
I'll definitely be buying this game when it's released
What he says