App description: "GROOVE COASTER, Now Powered Up and in Free-to-Play Form!

Touch to the rhythm!
This game offers exhilarating groove-filled roller coaster action with simple one-finger controls!

GROOVE COASTER ZERO is free-to-play! Players unlock new tracks (levels) as they progress through the game, resulting in a game that grows as it is played. Adding to the proven GROOVE COASTER formula are individual track score rankings and a new feature that awards badges for perfect plays.

In addition to the original GROOVE COASTER tracks, this edition of the game boasts a diverse line-up of new songs to suit a variety of musical tastes. In addition to the free tracks that become available as the player progresses, the game is further enhanced by an attractive selection of premium songs. Regular updates planned for the future as well!

** Special Gift Tracks for Owners of the Original Paid GROOVE COASTER!
As a show of gratitude to the fans that made the original game such a success, those players with the paid GROOVE COASTER installed on their iPhone/iPod touch/iPad are eligible to receive three special limited edition present tracks within GROOVE COASTER ZERO, gifted when the application is launched. These special tracks are not for sale and are unavailable by other means. Even if you've experienced the entirety of the previous game, there's plenty of enjoyment to be had with GROOVE COASTER ZERO!

Once again, don't just listen to music, game with it!!

----------------------------------
App Updated (Ver.1.5.14)

Bug fix.
----------------------------------

Available Languages
English / Français / Italiano /

Compatible Devices
iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6S /3rd, 4th, 5th generation iPod touch / iPad / iPad2 / 3rd, 4th generation iPad / iPad mini
** iPhone OS 4.3 or higher is required to play GROOVE COASTER ZERO."

Sanuku's comments:

Hint:

If you have bought a few Months ago Groove Coaster make sure you have it installed when you launch Groove Coaster Zero. And yes it does work too after you have installed Groove Coaster Zero too so don`t worry about the Order in which you install/load up the two Games.
11-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Yes!!!! Can't wait to hear/see impressions

Edit: got all excited before I realized it was not a prequel/sequel, but will pick it up anyway

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.

Last edited by DonnyDJ76; 11-19-2012 at 10:36 AM.

11-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Ohhhh, this looks nice! Loved Groove Coaster, so definitely picking this up.
11-19-2012, 10:55 AM
I love Groove Coaster! Im sure i will love thi-... um... er... Free? O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-19-2012, 10:58 AM
I would have prefered an upgrade of the original, and I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if the paying songs in the original are not free in this one, but the 3 exclusives are a really nice touch from Taito.

In any case, I'm pretty excited and I'm gonna play the hell out of the "sequel" of my favorite music game of all time! (and purchase every song pack they sell, provided they're all from Zuntata extraordinary team)

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
11-19-2012, 11:07 AM
OMG YES! New Groove Coaster is always welcome, especially after grooving to COZMO tunes

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
11-19-2012, 11:38 AM
cool... i still have groove coaster on my device.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Always wanted to try this game. Guess I have no reason not to now!