★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: [Rave reviews from all corners of the world! Over 2,000,000 downloads!]

Rhythm Game & Roller Coaster!
The award-winning Groove Coaster with its unique gameplay and multiple awards from all over the world has been upgraded with the new Original Style where you can use your surroundings as instruments to play the game!

+ Simple + Fun + Exciting +

Intense and exhilarating gameplay by simply tapping in time with the music!
Blast off through the music galaxy on a roller coaster of lights and sounds!

+ 158 Total Tracks! Over 850 Stages! (*separate modes) +

A huge compilation of amazing music from tons of genres that can only be enjoyed here! Vocaloid, Video games, and even original tracks commissioned from popular artists specifically for Groove Coaster!

New tracks added all the time!

+ No need for a touchscreen! We've added Original Style which lets you use anything as an instrument to play the game! +

Sing, clap, drum on your desk! Use your surroundings as instruments to play the game!
You can even play with more than one person so feel free to invite friends and family to join in on the fun!

*You can still play the game with the touchscreen.

+ Now with Arcade Mode! +

We've ported in the extremely well received Arcade version of Groove Coaster found in arcades all over Japan!
Now you can taste the excitement of the Arcade version any where, any time, using dynamic controls with both hands!

+ Tons of Planned Crossover Events! +

We're planning on running crossover events with many characters, artists, and other games!

+ Other Improvements Across the Board! +

- Multi touch support so you can play using multiple fingers
- Added Mission feature where you get rewards by completing various challenges
- Added Title feature where you can show the world how awesome you are
- Upgraded Event feature
- Added S+ and S++ ratings
- Some Avatars are now in full color
Countless other improvements

Fill the world with music!
PLAY MUSIC!!
----------------------------------

Available Languages
English / Français / Italiano /

Compatible Devices
iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6S / 5th generation iPod touch / iPad2 / 3rd, 4th generation iPad / iPad mini / iPad Air / iPad Air 2
** iPhone OS 7 or higher is required to play GROOVE COASTER 2 ORIGINAL STYLE.

*There are some In-App Purchases in this game.

Sanuku's comments:

Hint:

If you have bought a few Months ago Groove Coaster make sure you have it installed when you launch Groove Coaster Zero. And yes it does work too after you have installed Groove Coaster Zero too so don`t worry about the Order in which you install/load up the two Games.
11-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Yes!!!! Can't wait to hear/see impressions

Edit: got all excited before I realized it was not a prequel/sequel, but will pick it up anyway

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!

Last edited by DonnyDJ76; 11-19-2012 at 10:36 AM.

11-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Ohhhh, this looks nice! Loved Groove Coaster, so definitely picking this up.
11-19-2012, 10:55 AM
I love Groove Coaster! Im sure i will love thi-... um... er... Free? O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-19-2012, 10:58 AM
I would have prefered an upgrade of the original, and I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if the paying songs in the original are not free in this one, but the 3 exclusives are a really nice touch from Taito.

In any case, I'm pretty excited and I'm gonna play the hell out of the "sequel" of my favorite music game of all time! (and purchase every song pack they sell, provided they're all from Zuntata extraordinary team)

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
11-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Filesize:

11-19-2012, 11:07 AM
OMG YES! New Groove Coaster is always welcome, especially after grooving to COZMO tunes

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—
11-19-2012, 11:23 AM
11-19-2012, 11:38 AM
cool... i still have groove coaster on my device.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Always wanted to try this game. Guess I have no reason not to now!