★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What games does Android have that we don't?

01-08-2013, 12:12 PM
What games does Android have that we don't?

if there are any that u know are on android and want on ios post here
01-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
if there are any that u know are on android and want on ios post here
I know only one game: Renaissance Blood. A good Steampunk FPS. Wish we had that on iOS. Also it's Tegra optimized.

01-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
kairosoft world cruise story...
how long does it take to cross port?
Usually with kairosoft every other month we get a game or at the most every 3 months so I say between now and February we should either know what's next or we will have one
01-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Shadowgun is tegra optimized...i think that was the addition of ragdolls and water/cloth simulation.
01-09-2013, 07:27 AM
There aren't any that I specifically want on iOS because I have both Apple and Android stuff anyway, but 'Planet Stronghold' is quite fun, 'Cyber Knights' is great (if lacking in polish) and I like 'Cyberlords' too.

Can't think of a whole lot else in terms of games that's worthwhile and not also available on iPad. I do tend to use my Nexus 7 for emulators/ROM's though.
01-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Ikaruga and the kairosoft pokemon like game.
01-09-2013, 07:46 AM
Endgame : Syria.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
01-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Usually with kairosoft every other month we get a game or at the most every 3 months so I say between now and February we should either know what's next or we will have one
Yeah, we are overdue for a new Kairosoft game. But given the appstore freeze and the holiday season, we will probably have to wait a few more weeks

Karisoft games are the one reason i would want an Android device. They have 4 or 5 games that the Appstore doesn't.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
01-09-2013, 08:14 AM
It has Universe Pandemic which is an Android Exclusive apparently..
01-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensword Lover View Post
I know only one game: Renaissance Blood. A good Steampunk FPS. Wish we had that on iOS. Also it's Tegra optimized.
Are you f****** kidding me? Renaissance Blood THD is arguably the worst game that ever made it to Tegra.

The graphics suck, and the gameplay is so bad. And oh yeah, it is an FPS, but a on-rails FPS! Go read the reviews.

Android Police said they cannot believe such a game (it really is atrocious in every way possible - graphics, story, voice, gameplay, controls) made it to the Tegra zone.

Sorry, but I've played this game and it is the only game I played last year which thoroughly deserves a 1/5 rating.