★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best tower defense games?

11-19-2012, 09:11 PM
#11
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is Autumn Dynasty only for iPad?
Oh, yes sorry - you looking just for phone/pod games only?
11-19-2012, 09:13 PM
#12
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Oh, yes sorry - you looking just for phone/pod games only?
Yes and I have PVZ already

11-19-2012, 09:13 PM
#13
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Funny how nobody mentions Plants vs Zombies.
Good point! Wasn't there meant to be a sequel at some point soon?
11-19-2012, 09:15 PM
#14
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Good point! Wasn't there meant to be a sequel at some point soon?
Next year if they don't shut down
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
#15
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Oh, yes sorry - you looking just for phone/pod games only?
OK then. Well, we will have our first TD game ready soon, so you can help us beta test if you want and tell us if its good or not

edit: hmm, dunno why I quoted myself there! Obviously that was a reply to bramble

Last edited by Baracus; 11-19-2012 at 09:22 PM.
11-19-2012, 09:17 PM
#16
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
OK then. Well, we will have our first TD game ready soon, so you can help us beta test if you want and tell is if its good or not
Sure my email is christopherbramblett_69@hotmail.com send me a beta when its ready. What is it called?
11-19-2012, 09:23 PM
#17
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 334
Elf Defense and Lich Defense by Jelly Oasis are ones that I'ved enjoyed and periodically play, though they are a bit grindy.
11-19-2012, 09:25 PM
#18
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbtran View Post
Elf Defense and Lich Defense by Jelly Oasis are ones that I'ved enjoyed and periodically play, though they are a bit grindy.
I like elf better then lich
11-19-2012, 09:53 PM
#19
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
All of these are good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	417.7 KB
ID:	49750  
11-19-2012, 09:54 PM
#20
Joined: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
I like bloons tower defense