★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Galaxy On Fire 2 $4.99 ->FREE on Wednesday 21 November according to FAAD

11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrager View Post
They messed up and posted a tweet on their twitter (which they have now removed) that linked to the SD version of Galaxy on Fire 2 so I'm going to assume it'll be the SD version and not the HD one.
Yes!!! I need that one finally after messing up and getting HD on touch 4 (crashes alot) I can fully enjoy it now
11-20-2012, 08:30 PM
#12
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,308
I hope it's SD, that way I can finally get the freebies that people who initially purchased the inferior version got.

11-20-2012, 08:32 PM
#13
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,360
I own both versions due to getting one of the expansions for free in the HD version by owning both. If this does go free do not pass it up. This is one of the best games on ios.
11-21-2012, 12:15 AM
#14
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Aberdeen, UK
Posts: 57
It's not Free yet but here's to hoping. The Facebook page for faad is hilarious there's a guy saying that it could be halo 4, and others saying it's asphalt 7.
11-21-2012, 01:44 AM
#15
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Yes!!! I need that one finally after messing up and getting HD on touch 4 (crashes alot) I can fully enjoy it now
Haha second this
11-21-2012, 01:53 AM
#16
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Yes!!! I need that one finally after messing up and getting HD on touch 4 (crashes alot) I can fully enjoy it now
Third this! It seems like other people are in the same predicament. They probably shouldn't have released the HD version for the iPod touch 4, there s just not enough RAM.
11-21-2012, 01:55 AM
#17
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Galaxy on fire 2 hd just got an update!!!
11-21-2012, 02:11 AM
#18
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 913
Been playing GoF since it came out on java phones..I think my main problem for GoF 2 HD is that the updates are too far apart.

It is kind of hard to jump back into the game after setting it aside for a year +
11-21-2012, 05:54 AM
#19
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
Been playing GoF since it came out on java phones..I think my main problem for GoF 2 HD is that the updates are too far apart.

It is kind of hard to jump back into the game after setting it aside for a year +
Ditto that last sentence. I just don't have the free space, and doubt I ever will.
11-21-2012, 10:43 AM
#20
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofiaa View Post
It's not Free yet but here's to hoping. The Facebook page for faad is hilarious there's a guy saying that it could be halo 4, and others saying it's asphalt 7.
Asphalt 7 is free at the moment.