★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Galaxy On Fire 2 $4.99 ->FREE on Wednesday 21 November according to FAAD

11-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Will this still be free tomorrow? Gotta go get some wifi
11-22-2012, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
If you have a save started in the SD version and then install the HD version and run it, it's supposed to give you the Valkyrie mission pack for free I think.

So get it even if you won't use it for a while.

Yup, correct. I had the HD version (bought it awhile ago), intalled the SD one and bam, Valkyrie unlocked. Only on the HD version tho (which is the one I play anyway ).

GameCenter: *kioshi*
Gameloft: kioshi

11-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Yup, correct. I had the HD version (bought it awhile ago), intalled the SD one and bam, Valkyrie unlocked. Only on the HD version tho (which is the one I play anyway ).
I did this as well, a pleasant surprise indeed! I must admit thats the reason I left the HD version on because the filesize on the SD one was tempting me a lot.

If someone does not own this game now it would be truly a sad day for their iDevice.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
11-22-2012, 03:10 PM
its NOT the HD version....

Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is still $4.99
11-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Hrmm I got both SD and HD but it still says 4.99 for Valk add on... Am I doing something wrong?
11-23-2012, 05:53 AM
Cheers, Rain1dog. In order to unlock Valkyrie HD for free, you need to have both versions of GOF2 (SD and HD) installed on the same device. When you then re-start GOF2 HD, you'll get a notification that Valkyrie HD got unlocked automatically. Once that has happend, you can delete the SD version again.