★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Signature edit?

06-23-2009, 11:04 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Coolidge, AZ
Posts: 5,892
Signature edit?

I had no idea where to post about this, but is everyone else having trouble (meaning you can't at all) edit your signature, or the "About Me"? And if not, why has this not been addressed to TA? lol My signature consists of games that I play and are always changing, so I want to change my sig. And I can't. It gets to the part where I can enter to text to change it, then before i can do anything else, routes back to the part where it shows it. Anyone else or just me?

-Booch138

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
06-23-2009, 11:19 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: SG
Posts: 3,549
I just changed my sig. Works fine. Try using a different browser.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

06-23-2009, 12:35 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Coolidge, AZ
Posts: 5,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
I just changed my sig. Works fine. Try using a different browser.
Yeah I tried that. I tried to do it from my iTouch, Safari on the PC, Regular Windows Explorer, it just doesn't show up... Everytime I go to try and edit it, it just takes me back before I edit it. Once again, the box to edit the info shows up for about .3 seconds, then goes back to my profile area. Can someone from TA give me some advice or something? I don't know what else to do, and I would like to change it sometime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
06-23-2009, 08:26 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
Yeah I tried that. I tried to do it from my iTouch, Safari on the PC, Regular Windows Explorer, it just doesn't show up... Everytime I go to try and edit it, it just takes me back before I edit it. Once again, the box to edit the info shows up for about .3 seconds, then goes back to my profile area. Can someone from TA give me some advice or something? I don't know what else to do, and I would like to change it sometime...
If you have tried different browsers and cleared cache and cookies from all of them and still have the issue send a message to the site admin by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of this page. Maybe it is something profile specific because I have no problems setting my sig through FF on my PC.

EDIT: Oops, looks like you got it working. Disregard then.

1) Tried out AT&T tethering and did not have enough money for the pole.
2) Apple still hasn't fixed the no-hardware-keyboard bug.
3) Still can't use the "Cut" function on the AT&T bill...current 4.x issues
06-24-2009, 10:15 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Coolidge, AZ
Posts: 5,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackOfThePwned View Post
If you have tried different browsers and cleared cache and cookies from all of them and still have the issue send a message to the site admin by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of this page. Maybe it is something profile specific because I have no problems setting my sig through FF on my PC.

EDIT: Oops, looks like you got it working. Disregard then.
Nope still havn't got it working, but I will message TA about it. Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
06-24-2009, 10:35 AM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 582
06-24-2009, 03:35 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Coolidge, AZ
Posts: 5,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReview View Post
I love you.
06-24-2009, 04:03 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
I love you.
I get that alot
07-18-2009, 12:39 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
You can now no longer have color fonts in your signature. So if I try to change mine I'll lose it.


back
07-18-2009, 01:05 AM
#10
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,438
sorry. the color thing is a side effect of something else.

will work on getting it back soonish.

arn