★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-17-2013, 06:05 AM
Finished it after last update. Can't believe such great fighting game didn't recieve any attention from community. Last update really improved the game.

Last edited by Kotovsky; 03-17-2013 at 05:04 PM.
03-17-2013, 08:51 AM
Haha..I was able to beat the middle difficulty after the last update too. But totally stuck on the medusa stage on hard. Boy is the hard difficulty hard. . But pretty fun game. I like how each enemy has personality.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
03-17-2013, 10:56 AM
Medusa in the first round follows one pattern: randon attak - left attack - right attack. Just dodge all of them and you can beat her.
03-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotovsky View Post
Medusa in the first round follows one pattern: randon attak - left attack - right attack. Just dodge all of them and you can beat her.
Thanks for the tip! Eventually maybe I'll try to beat hard..but I'm satisfied with beating medium and the first 2 of hard. Definitely got my money's worth already.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?