★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deonaldi View Post
To me this game looks exactly like LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, does anyone else think so?
We have established that a little bit after the game was announced.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
To me this game looks exactly like LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, does anyone else think so?
Duh.

In other news, this game does not respect the mute switch on my iPad. That's pretty much an instant delete. Shame, Gameloft.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

11-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Duh.

In other news, this game does not respect the mute switch on my iPad. That's pretty much an instant delete. Shame, Gameloft.
Lmao. Wow.
11-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Duh.

Er... did you just expect a gameloft game to be THAT polished? They always miss a thing or two, and im just glad it isnt the IAP model o the gameplay this time.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-20-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
Lmao. Wow.
Yes, yes.

But it really is a big deal to me. I often play in conditions requiring to be able to mute games instantly. It's either that or play with no sound, but then I have a big empty silence to fill.

Coming from a studio as big as Gameloft though, it's a simple omission that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

11-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Ok, so I was just saying for those that didn't understand.

Deleted

Last edited by Deonaldi; 05-21-2013 at 02:31 AM.
11-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Deleted

Last edited by Deonaldi; 05-21-2013 at 02:30 AM.
11-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Lol, you sir, is what make society fail so much. Have you ever considered of buying a brain from iTunes. It only .99 cents in the App Store. Lol

I see you play a lot of MOBAs. Their communities are famous. Nice to see them branching out to our little corner of the Internet.

In other news, please behave.

11-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Send a message via AIM to Pman
I don't actually like this style of game. I was kind of excited thinking it would be fun multiplayer, but really I don't like it. Too bad, was really excited for this.
11-21-2012, 12:32 AM
Well I'm enjoying it. Very competent MOBA-like.

I just keep getting the map layouts confused with LoL. I'll run in a direction expecting a passage to be there, and have to readjust for a sec. I also find the item shop could have been made more mobile friendly.

I haven't quite decided whether I prefer the pointer movement or joystick. The pointing would work out ok if I could disable the stick.

Anyone else get the feeling that since this is played on WiFi, we might as well just play LoL? It would've been nice to see a redefined MOBA title that was designed specifically for mobile play and shorter gaming sessions, not just a clone.

Anyways, feel free to add "strivemind"

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

Last edited by strivemind; 11-21-2012 at 12:36 AM.