★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eikichi View Post
They should be fixing the servers & getting more stability, just give it some time, they just released this

My ign: iaced

Been playing DotA & HoN so im familiar with moba games and the gameplay

A suggestion, right now you can't juke since the tree blocks ya make some jukeable so you can escape and play mindgames.

Juking is a key to survive in DotA & HoN
Thats the only main thing Im missing in HoC
if you reach a higher level, there will be blink, similar to League of Legend's Flash summoner ability.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-21-2012, 04:13 PM
servers suck....

Would like to play this game Gameloft, but maybe you should upgrade your servers.

11-21-2012, 04:36 PM
It looks like the servers are having some problems that's probably a good thing cause ive been playing for 12 hours straight.

My Gameloft ID is Sandova feel free to add me.
11-21-2012, 06:07 PM
IGN: Deminis

Add me fellas! lets play...actually stuck ..haven't played a game yet but free feel to add me, really wanna try this out
11-21-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi guys, add me cat_scam

Also, any else still having problem getting a game?
11-21-2012, 06:56 PM
played 5 games last night, only finished one game, and the other four, either i'm crashing or disconnected, this has potential as a MOBA, but the server as of now, sucks.
11-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Hey gals and gents, plz add SavageCure
I've yet to be able to play anything except solo play but I love Dota and will be playing this game like a madman haha!
11-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Also wants to join a guild here, plz add digitalwarzone

I'm kinda new to MoBA games, tried Dota long time ago and just never really found any friends to play with. Hopefully I can find a good community for this game and let the good times roll
11-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Don't know if this has been answered already, but how big is this once installed?
11-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalwarzone View Post
Also wants to join a guild here, plz add digitalwarzone

I'm kinda new to MoBA games, tried Dota long time ago and just never really found any friends to play with. Hopefully I can find a good community for this game and let the good times roll
Ill add you to the guild