★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
It works like LoL, there's a rotation between free and paid heroes, you can obtain all heroes through gameplay or with gems. There's also an extensive skill tree.
All heroes through gameplay? That's the bestest of bestest news!

Are all shop items purchaseable through the in-game currency/ies, or is there anything beyond visual customization which requires real-world money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So we established this is instaget?
killercow's reply kinda places it in the instaget-and-tell-all-my-friends-and-badger-them-until-they-download camp for me.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
11-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post

Are all shop items purchaseable through the in-game currency/ies, or is there anything beyond visual customization which requires real-world money?

killercow's reply kinda places it in the instaget-and-tell-all-my-friends-and-badger-them-until-they-download camp for me.
Ok sounds good lol. Guess online only as well

11-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Solo Mode

Game looks amazing. Can anyone tell me about solo mode and bots? Can you set up your own teams in solo mode? For example can we make our own 3 v 3 team? Thanks.
11-20-2012, 12:22 PM
w00t! Out on the PH appstore... Downloading now!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Some Units are so damn weak...It just did remember me why I don`t play overall any Moba anymore.
11-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post

As far as I can see no, the in game shop is only with the money you get in that match. you can get some experience or talent points multiplier but they just speed up the game. One thing to note though is that gameloft's iap are still ridiculously overpriced. Some heroes can cost up to 10 euros... It's really not the kind of thing that makes me want to support them. (you can get some gems through tapjoy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayray View Post
Game looks amazing. Can anyone tell me about solo mode and bots? Can you set up your own teams in solo mode? For example can we make our own 3 v 3 team? Thanks.
There's a solo mode with bots, a custom game option and an automatic matchmaking between 3vs3 or 5vs5

There's also a very interesting replay feature, at the end of every match you can watch a replay and save it. The player lets you rewind, accelerate, pause and even move freely the camera to watch every nook and cranny of that match. Pretty neat.

All in all after one match i can feel like this is a game that will find a huge community, it's well made, it seems deep and controls well even if there's one big flaws with the controls: you can't deactivate tap to move even with the joystick on. So sometimes you'll tap an enemy or a virtual button and you'll end up moving there.

Nothing really game breaking but really stupid. You can gain more emblems by doing a lottery (you get a free one each 6 hours) or through gems. Heroes' prices range between 950 emblems and 24000 knowing that an unfinished match (the opposing team quit) was worth 100 emblems. you can get some more by posting on facebook twitter and you get 1000 of them when you first login.

The game currently has 30 heroes with 6 being free.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.

Last edited by killercow; 11-20-2012 at 12:36 PM.
11-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Something to definitely look forward to. I love that it's free, but in the end people will pay more money for freemium items.
11-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Some Units are so damn weak...It just did remember me why I don`t play overall any Moba anymore.
This is what i was worried about, but if the game picks up, im sure they will amke constant changes to balance it out

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-20-2012, 12:35 PM
is there a friends list or guilds/clans?
11-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks. Can't wait for it!