★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosProdigy View Post
Where is that?
It's here: http://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesOfOrde...ng_discussion/

As I unlock champions that might make good junglers, I'm trying them out for a few games and posting my thoughts. I think Rock Fist is going to be next because he's cheap, although I might save up for Tyrant instead. We'll see how many matches I can squeeze in the next couple of days.

GameLoft/Heroes of Order and Chaos ID: Odincore
Add me!
12-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odincore View Post
It's here: http://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesOfOrde...ng_discussion/

As I unlock champions that might make good junglers, I'm trying them out for a few games and posting my thoughts. I think Rock Fist is going to be next because he's cheap, although I might save up for Tyrant instead. We'll see how many matches I can squeeze in the next couple of days.
Best Jungler in the game is Reborn Tyrant bc of his run speed if u get him low on hp and run around with some life leech he can keep going without any need for pot or go to town.

|East Legend leader of <TouchArcade> Guild.|
| Currently Playing: East Legend, Boom Beach, Warhammer 40k Deathwatch |

12-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratallideth View Post
After 52 rolls....
I ran out of money and i didn't got the gambler, hahaha.
Maybe next time


You need to bet with runes to have a chance of winning the unique Gambler hero.
12-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Pretty sure someone on here won him with emblems. It's just far more likely that you'll win him by betting the gems/emblems than through the free spin of the day.

GameLoft/Heroes of Order and Chaos ID: Odincore
Add me!
12-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odincore View Post
Pretty sure someone on here won him with emblems. It's just far more likely that you'll win him by betting the gems/emblems than through the free spin of the day.
U can win gambler hero with emblems but not the UNIQUE gambler hero, I.E. u can get him but not with the other outfit on
12-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heppi1234 View Post
U can win gambler hero with emblems but not the UNIQUE gambler hero, I.E. u can get him but not with the other outfit on
I dont really care about his outfit
12-03-2012, 10:25 PM
He'll likely cost you a few bills, but I find the inquisitor to be way OP. I got schooled by one, and like any good player, I copied him and I own. Especially end game. I can tear through 2 or 3 heroes like its nothing. He has an ability that maxed out does 6 normal attacks. He has another ability that, maxed out, refreshes cooldowns if you kill a hero. I max attack power, and basically spam it in a group of heroes. Early game is slightly tough, but by level 5 or 6 you are top and at level 8 with both skills maxed you destroy.
12-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratallideth View Post
I dont really care about his outfit
I don't either, I just want him. Already spent few thousand emblems trying
12-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,057
I saw the pirate blue/purple Gambler today first time. Looks cool

|East Legend leader of <TouchArcade> Guild.|
| Currently Playing: East Legend, Boom Beach, Warhammer 40k Deathwatch |
12-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 20,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosProdigy View Post
We usually say in guild chat "making 3v3 or 5v5 game "name" in custom then guildies join. We can put on a password or if you want team then go to the friend menu list the 2nd tab there is team friend list and guild vs guild page.

You can also chat with guild from in a game.

Each guild member unlocks their own perks in the guild perks page. Its quite hard to lvl up the guld rank and your own in guild rank so you can buy other skills. I'm lvl 30 and i'm yet to unlock the 3rd guild skill lolz

Whatever you unlock is active always anywhere you go same as your talents.
Despite having being able to play games, i havent been able to access the guild chat page.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword