Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-29-2012, 04:47 AM

Hey Developers, how about a Christmas/New Years gift? We all had to deal with server instability, so can we get another Rune Sale discount 50% event?
Old 12-31-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosProdigy View Post
Hey Developers, how about a Christmas/New Years gift? We all had to deal with server instability, so can we get another Rune Sale discount 50% event?
Agreed!!! I play this game everyday and get agitated at times, even said I wouldn't buy runes until it was fixed, but I enjoy it to much lol. Runes are expensive and it cost me around $15 to buy a single toon.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 4.x

Default Anyone have problem with update today?

I play it and suddenly got crash out from the game.. When i try to restarting hoc, it shows failed to update at the preloading screen.. Almost 4 hours now.. Btw, my ingame name is darkkula.. Favourite heroes would be phase master, archer, kuirras, assassin, demon lord, and gunner, in order sequence.. Now rank at 195 on 5v5.. If it wasnt for many noob team, might i have got into top 100 now.. Hahaha.. Nice to see this threads..
Old 01-04-2013, 05:29 PM

In my opinion its a great game, too bad that the servers are not up to the chalenge, theres a lot of bugs. Recently when i open the game it says update failed and it keps that way, does anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

So can you play this without wifi access. I know there is single player, but I'm going on a car trip and was just wondering.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope_Reflex View Post
So can you play this without wifi access. I know there is single player, but I'm going on a car trip and was just wondering.
You can play on 3g or better solo coop and online
Old 01-06-2013, 06:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkula View Post
I play it and suddenly got crash out from the game.. When i try to restarting hoc, it shows failed to update at the preloading screen.. Almost 4 hours now.. Btw, my ingame name is darkkula.. Favourite heroes would be phase master, archer, kuirras, assassin, demon lord, and gunner, in order sequence.. Now rank at 195 on 5v5.. If it wasnt for many noob team, might i have got into top 100 now.. Hahaha.. Nice to see this threads..
how to play rank match? i always tried to play but it seems hard to connect so i play custom match

and btw the gameloft account HOC you using on ios can be use on android HOC ios?
Old 01-07-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by relog View Post
how to play rank match? i always tried to play but it seems hard to connect so i play custom match

and btw the gameloft account HOC you using on ios can be use on android HOC ios?
At the "Play" tab press the giant 3v3 or 5v5 button (its the whole button above the "Co-Op" tab. Then you wait for a game to start. Alternatively if you have atleast 2 friend list persons online and available, you can open the friends page and the 2nd tab choose "team, 3v3, pvp" then invite your friend list to the game and click "Start". This method usually takes longer to start.

IOS Account that you try to use on Android will just show you as LVL 0 as if you just started, so yes you can use your account, but no it will not keep your progress between operating systems. -Note you cannot compete against android if you are on IOS and vice versa.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:07 AM

Don't forget to check out the Hero guides on the biggest most active HoC fan website:

http://heroesoforderandchaosforum.com/index.php
Old 01-07-2013, 10:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

i hope we can play with android users because almost my friend are using android