★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Running a tournament with real prizes! (January 2013)

Check out the rules and details below:

http://heroesoforderandchaosforum.co...d=1207#pid1207

|East Legend leader of <TouchArcade> Guild.|
| Currently Playing: East Legend, Boom Beach, Warhammer 40k Deathwatch |
12-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camhew View Post
I probably have 10,000 revival runes or more and cannot win the gambler or his skin I have probably spent 5000 marks trying to win him grrrrr
That's nothing. I'm pretty sure I spent over 30k emblems before I finally won him (I got the skin early on, couldn't use it till I got the Gambler himself).

12-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lba View Post
My profile game counts doesnt increase. 3vs3 and 5 vs 5 stays both at 2. So my played games dont increase my ranks.
Are you doing custom games? Your rating is only based on the auto-matched pvp games. If you select pvp then go into a custom game, it doesn't count.
12-18-2012, 12:06 AM
How to expand guild max members 50+ explained at below thread!
Enjoy

http://heroesoforderandchaosforum.co...ad.php?tid=173

|East Legend leader of <TouchArcade> Guild.|
| Currently Playing: East Legend, Boom Beach, Warhammer 40k Deathwatch |
12-20-2012, 05:08 AM
New update out with Christmas skins and fixes. It should decrease lag.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
12-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Finally with the new update it would seem I'm no longer guild bugged. I'm making a guild so that hopefully we can create more competiton for guilds like Void to play against. PM me your name if anyone wants to join or add me as a friend in game (Am1g0)
12-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Wow. I thought the update was great because the gameplay got super smooth for me, but, no. They reduced the rewards for both co-op and solo matches. I got 15 emblems when I won the solo match with the highest kills. Wow. I am really disappointed because now, they are trying to force IAPs. It's christmas update. Huh?
12-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedavid View Post
Wow. I thought the update was great because the gameplay got super smooth for me, but, no. They reduced the rewards for both co-op and solo matches. I got 15 emblems when I won the solo match with the highest kills. Wow. I am really disappointed because now, they are trying to force IAPs. It's christmas update. Huh?
They want to encourage people to play online in PVP, the more people playing there the better for the community.

I heard someone say the Dark Elf was to be nerfed in the next update, but they haven't mentioned it in the update notes. Has anyone noticed a nerf?
12-20-2012, 05:01 PM
looking for guild

just some people to play with. I'm oldschool and good (and old enough not to be a dick) would love a group that uses voice chat, if it works (skype not a bad alternate I hear)

zaisha in game, msg me

thanks
zai
12-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeV83 View Post
They want to encourage people to play online in PVP, the more people playing there the better for the community.

I heard someone say the Dark Elf was to be nerfed in the next update, but they haven't mentioned it in the update notes. Has anyone noticed a nerf?
Nope. No change. If they made a change, it should be really small because dark elf is still overpowered with right set ups. ..or even without them.
It really sucks because they said they are aware of it and that they will fix it this time. Instead, they put a silly skin for elf expecting people to pay about 20 dollars for that.
I am off to playing ps3 and lol.