★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FREE LetterMeister word/puzzle game

11-20-2012, 11:16 AM
FREE LetterMeister word/puzzle game

Action word/puzzle game LetterMeister is FREE in the app store today and tomorrow. Grab your copy now!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lettermeister/id501188860?mt=8

If you like the app, please do consider taking a minute to leave a rating on the App Store and join the LetterMeister Facebook page for news, feedback and updates.

The game is currently playable in English, French and Spanish. Perhaps you have another language you'd like to see added? Please let me know!

Enjoy!
11-20-2012, 11:36 AM

It's not my typical genre but I'm open to checking it out.

EDIT: at the moment I posted this it shows 1.99, but in the appstore it shows free.
11-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Thanks

Thanks for posting the app info. The app is definitely set to be free today and tomorrow, so if it doesn't appear free for any reason, please wait a short while and re-try.

Even if you feel that word games aren't "your cup of tea", I would encourage people to try the app: it is as much a puzzle game as a word game, and you can always set the vocabulary to the "easy" level!
11-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Played the first 6 levels. Despite not being a big wod puzzle guy this game is pretty fun. It tells you which letters are out of place which is good as I'd probably go crazy trying to guess otherwise. Definitely give this game a download.
02-16-2014, 12:25 AM
Free offer again this weekend

Dear all,

Just to mention that my LetterMeister word puzzle game for iOS is free again this weekend -- if you haven't grabbed your copy already, do check it out! I hope the game will suit those that like puzzle games in general, not just word game buffs.

The game will also suit language learners, as it is playable in English, French, Spanish and German.

Enjoy, and if you do, please spare a moment to leave a review on the App Store
09-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Currently free again!

LetterMeister is currently free again in the App Store. Don't miss out!