★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Codes for educational app Multiplication & Times Tables: Invasion Of the Moon Monkeys

09-12-2012, 04:10 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9
Codes for educational app Multiplication & Times Tables: Invasion Of the Moon Monkeys



I've got 5 codes here for our Apple 'Editors Choice: All Times Favourite' educational app 'Multiplication & Times Tables: Invasion Of The Moon Monkeys'

1. http://redeem-now.com/31c1ed1399c2
2. http://redeem-now.com/ec2908e529a0
3. http://redeem-now.com/812eb634fe84
4. http://redeem-now.com/2a39f650446d
5. http://redeem-now.com/fcedcd3825f4

web: www.edugame.co.uk
twitter : @edugame_uk
Facebook : www.facebook.com/edugame

Last edited by edugame; 09-12-2012 at 06:46 AM.
09-12-2012, 05:48 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 244
Thanks so much - took 2. The first was already taken. My son is a bit young for this but I'll start introducing it to him in a couple of months

09-12-2012, 05:53 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
Posts: 570
Thanks I took the promo code in the last link 94XXMH96XEYE

All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License!
09-12-2012, 06:28 AM
#4
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9
All codes gone!

Please tell your friends if you like the app

web: www.edugame.co.uk
twitter : @edugame_uk
Facebook : www.facebook.com/edugame

Last edited by edugame; 09-12-2012 at 06:47 AM.
09-12-2012, 09:07 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by edugame View Post
All codes gone!

Please tell your friends if you like the app
looks interesting fun for kids learning... missed it, any more codes
09-12-2012, 01:35 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
looks interesting fun for kids learning... missed it, any more codes
None left I'm afraid! We've a new release out soon, so I'll pop by with some more then

web: www.edugame.co.uk
twitter : @edugame_uk
Facebook : www.facebook.com/edugame
12-03-2012, 04:48 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9
We've just released an updated version of the game with support for iPhone 5 graphics, so I've got a couple more codes. Here's five more :

1. http://redeem-now.com/cedb0c6ed4e9
2. http://redeem-now.com/3fcc4bcbbd3b
3. http://redeem-now.com/4c10478d3211
4. http://redeem-now.com/10a5800ba53e
5. http://redeem-now.com/136ab54b8ba3

Let me know if you have any feedback

web: www.edugame.co.uk
twitter : @edugame_uk
Facebook : www.facebook.com/edugame
12-03-2012, 05:24 AM
#8
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 955
Thanks for the third code! The first two were already taken as well. I have tried a lot of time table apps already, but this one does look nice.
12-03-2012, 05:34 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Thanks for the third code! The first two were already taken as well. I have tried a lot of time table apps already, but this one does look nice.
Thanks, we think it's good but then we are slightly biased! We've been selected by Apple as an Editors choice though, so I don't think we're too biased

web: www.edugame.co.uk
twitter : @edugame_uk
Facebook : www.facebook.com/edugame
12-03-2012, 08:42 AM
#10
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by edugame View Post
We've just released an updated version of the game with support for iPhone 5 graphics, so I've got a couple more codes. Here's five more :

1. http://redeem-now.com/cedb0c6ed4e9
2. http://redeem-now.com/3fcc4bcbbd3b
3. http://redeem-now.com/4c10478d3211
4. http://redeem-now.com/10a5800ba53e
5. http://redeem-now.com/136ab54b8ba3

Let me know if you have any feedback
codes all used, missed again thanks again!