★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Abombinaball is an Addictive, Uniquely Intuitive Physics Puzzle game, different every time you play.

Use Logic and Skill to Free the Abombinaballs from the Bullying Platforms, that have taken over their world and enslaved their King. Only you can help them be Victorious.

Abombinaball features a Challenging Physics Based gameplay that is different every time you play it, guaranteeing hours of Replay Value.

4 different difficulty settings mean this game is perfect for all the family, ideal for the Very Young, Older Kids and Grownups, but only the Very Best will get 3 stars on Hardcore Mode!

abombinaball's comments:
Hello there, we're a new Indie Developer, we had a fair bit of interest in our first App 'aBombinaBall' from some Large Publishers, but we've ( possibly Naively ) decided to Publish this ourselves.
We hope you Like it, its Free at the Moment, so please go ahead and grab it, give it a try and let us know your Feedback, whilst we build our Much More ambitious Second Game.

Many thanks for you Tim e

GamePlay Footage:
11-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Game Impressions

Just downloaded, I like it, simple controls and satisfying gameplay.
Bought the upgrade because I don't like ads :P and I must say Full screen is heaps better!

Love the facial expressions on the enemies!
11-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks jswiney!
If nothing else it's a good toilet time waster...
Perhaps that should have been our marketing campaign?