★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Spirit Force - Online Multiplayer Game (Beta testing)

11-24-2012, 12:35 AM
#21
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 311
Looking forward to seeing some good developement outta this game, hope I can help, I've tested before, and will do my best. Anyone who is testing currently: does online work? Can you play with others? Through testflight I mean.
11-24-2012, 07:52 AM
#22
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbcorwin View Post
Looking forward to seeing some good developement outta this game, hope I can help, I've tested before, and will do my best. Anyone who is testing currently: does online work? Can you play with others? Through testflight I mean.
The current beta does not support online yet, but the next one should

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!

11-24-2012, 08:38 AM
#23
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 656
Request sent!
11-24-2012, 11:55 AM
#24
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
Request sent!
Thanks, add a device if you didn't already, and should be able to play the next build
A new area was added!

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!
11-24-2012, 02:40 PM
#25
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
Thanks, add a device if you didn't already, and should be able to play the next build
A new area was added!
This area looks cool . The one we start in is a little plain and trees need to be worked on.

Can't you take trees from your other game and put them in this game? Also for the water, it looks like blue lava. Take the water from your other game and add it here.

You could add the lava looking water to the white part at the headquarters, but turn it red
11-24-2012, 03:39 PM
#26
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
Thanks, add a device if you didn't already, and should be able to play the next build
A new area was added!
Okay cool, my devices should already be connected.
When's the next build coming?
11-25-2012, 08:56 AM
#27
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
Okay cool, my devices should already be connected.
When's the next build coming?
Tomorrow, I'm just making sure the online mode works nicely

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!
11-25-2012, 03:11 PM
#28
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Aberdeen, UK
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
Tomorrow, I'm just making sure the online mode works nicely
looks fun, i registered, hope i get picked
11-26-2012, 10:56 AM
#29
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofiaa View Post
looks fun, i registered, hope i get picked
I just added you to the beta list
Very soon everyone will receive an email for the new build. This version features online mode, 3 areas, 2 bosses, 16 quests. Once everyone tests, please send feedback so I can improve the game

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!
11-28-2012, 01:44 PM
#30
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 174
I like the way the battle screen looks like. I did send an application for beta, if you still need testers.

GC - Eldyth