★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Total Recoil ->FREE

11-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Total Recoil ->FREE

Since it's also because of Thanksgiving, I add it to Thanksgiving sale thread.

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post

Since it's also because of Thanksgiving, I add it to Thanksgiving sale thread.
This is a good game support the devs

Last edited by bramblett05; 11-20-2012 at 02:33 PM.

11-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Didn't this like just come out?

Downloading now, though, thanks for the heads-up!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Looks decent... thanks.
11-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Didn't this like just come out?

Downloading now, though, thanks for the heads-up!
Yeah, it just came out last week. I bought it even though I knew it was going free at sometime soon, due to the inapp structure.

Just didn't realize it would go free so soon, less than one week. Oh well, early adopter blues.

Really fun game though, plays like total carnage. Get it quick!

Highly recommended!
11-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, it just came out last week. I bought it even though I knew it was going free at sometime soon, due to the inapp structure.

Just didn't realize it would go free so soon, less than one week. Oh well, early adopter blues.

Really fun game though, plays like total carnage. Get it quick!

Highly recommended!
When I saw in the screenshot that an upgrade was for "coin magnet", my "grindy" IAP radar kinda went off.. That being said..I'm usually fine with most IAP usually doesn't bother me...

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
11-20-2012, 02:15 PM
We apologise to those early adopters, it's not done to spite them or without good reason. We need to get people playing the game, sales were far less than expected so we had to do something about it.

Coverage in terms of reviews from the gaming sites has been virtually nil

Our marketing partner has approached them all with promocodes, but that just hasn't materialised with enough review coverage yet.

We have a responsibility also to our investors that we do whatever we can to make the game a success and that meant improving the size of the customer base. Taking advantage of the Thanksgiving window with a period where the game is free to download is a direct way to address that.

We are working on updates to the game to improve it based on the feedback and reviews we've had so far. We will be adding additional content too.
11-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EiconicNJ View Post
We apologise to those early adopters, it's not done to spite them or without good reason. We need to get people playing the game, sales were far less than expected so we had to do something about it.

Coverage in terms of reviews from the gaming sites has been virtually nil

Our marketing partner has approached them all with promocodes, but that just hasn't materialised with enough review coverage yet.

We have a responsibility also to our investors that we do whatever we can to make the game a success and that meant improving the size of the customer base. Taking advantage of the Thanksgiving window with a period where the game is free to download is a direct way to address that.

We are working on updates to the game to improve it based on the feedback and reviews we've had so far. We will be adding additional content too.
Ok that's understanding I change what I said
11-20-2012, 02:39 PM
EiconicNJ, that makes sense. In this crowded app market it can be tough for devs to get some of the limited attention of the various game sites. Getting the game in the hands of gamers is, I think, a pretty solid step in the right direction.
11-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Thank you for understanding.
Fingers crossed we get more people playing the game now. We believe we have a good game, there are bound to be a few areas we can improve on and we'll endeavour to do that as soon as we can.