App description: Ygopro is a free fully automated dueling system. All card effects, life points, counters etc. are handled by the system.

-Fully automated-
All game mechanics are handled by the system. Manually handling things like card effects, life points, counters, drawing, shuffling, rolling die, coin tosses are not necessary. You can fully concentrate on the duel.

-Online multiplayer-
Duel with players around the world.

-Play against AI-
Test your decks against the AI. This is the fastest way to duel, because you don't need to have a working internet connection and the AI takes decisions instantly.

-Fully featured deck edit-
Manage and construct infinite amount of decks. Decks can be created for different banlists. Searching cards is simple by using the card text search function or card filters.

-Replays-
Duels are recorded automatically. Watch duels at a later time and analyze them step by step.

-Tag mode-
Duel together with a partner in the 2vs2 mode. Based on the tag duels from the Tag Force (PSP) series.

-Puzzle mode-
A single player mode in which you have to solve a challenging situation and win the duel in one turn. Based on puzzle mode of the World Championship (NDS) series.
11-07-2014, 07:33 AM
This games pretty fun. I found out about from someone else on here, so hopefully more people will see this.
11-07-2014, 08:34 AM
This is Interesting~ and free!!!!

Currently Playing: MHFU, Dragon Quest VIII
Waiting For: any game that can beat MHFU awesomeness!!
GC Account: chaos_envoys Feel free to add me ^^
Anti Always-On DRM for single player game!!!!
11-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
This is Interesting~ and free!!!!
Yup, no IAP just a banner ad on main screen (not present when actually playing) and ads after duels, which aren't that bad!
12-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Just saw this mentioned in another thread. Will download tonight. Can't believe how under the radar it has flown so far!
12-02-2014, 05:59 AM
Ok so this is probably useless on anything smaller than a 6+. Even there you might want to use the window zoom function from settings accessibility.
The game is raw as....

Played a multiplayer and was surprised how quick a match loaded up. So this seems to have a decent fan Base despite ghost town on this forum.

Gotta say, damn Yugioh cards have a crap load of text on them. There's a whole field on the left of the screen dedicated to displaying the text of the cards, and right so.

Apparently this has been pulled from the android store, so I'd grab this if you're even slightly interested. Don't say I didn't warn you!!

Gameplay...well I've never really played much Yugioh. But this pretty much looks like it! All of it too. None of this watered down bam stuff. If only this app had the polish and aesthetics of that app!!