★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: !!! GREAT NEW GRANDPA PRICE !!!

Mr Whoops has had some special toys delivered for the Sunnysands Summer Party. One of the toys hasnt been sent so Mr Whoops has gone off to the factory to find it. While he is away Floyd sneaks into the shop and decides to jolly up the Carnival by organizing a Treasure Hunt hes going to hide all the new toys all round Sunnysands and leave clues to where they can be found! Grandpa and Jason know they must find them and return them to the shop before Mr Whoops gets back and Dad says hell drive them to the toyshop in Campo.

Grandpa realizes that the best way he can help is to shrink. That way he can get into all kinds of places where Floyd may have hidden them. He can also get up high for a really good view.

The game player has to help Jason and Grandpa get the toys into Campo and back into Mr Whoops' shop before Mr Whoops gets back.

sizzlakalonji's comments:
Ok, I admit it. I have no idea what the hell this is. But after I saw the name how could I NOT post it?

01-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
So....who wants to TOFTT?

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
01-15-2013, 12:48 AM
Grandpa in my pocket is a kids show on the BBC. Sad that I know this
01-15-2013, 01:39 AM
I feel like a pervert because:

A. The title of the game set off an unnecessary innuendo train in my mind

and

B. I honestly thought, from the title, it was about taking care of elderly folks in a nursing home.

What is wrong with me?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-15-2013, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I feel like a pervert because:

A. The title of the game set off an unnecessary innuendo train in my mind

and

B. I honestly thought, from the title, it was about taking care of elderly folks in a nursing home.

What is wrong with me?
Wrong on so many levels, yet hilarious.
01-15-2013, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Grandpa in my pocket is a kids show on the BBC. Sad that I know this
Hardly sad that you know this. I watched it (ok, I was in the same room as the TV) for quite a while, until my son reached the age of 3 and decided it was too babyish even for him.

The title, yes indeed, hard to see how it wasn't spotted by the paedo-police before it ever appeared on TV. I suppose the argument would be that only a pervert would find the title titillating, but I'm not so sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321