★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are the Sky Driver! How high can you drive?

Try to reach the sky and above, driving along a randomly generated uphill track. Be careful along your trip: your car gets faster, the road is narrow, and nothing will prevent you from falling down... But you can always retry!
Challenge the global leaderboard in this simple yet addictive game, where nothing counts but your nerves!

This is our first game, user feedback counts! Have a bug to report or an idea to suggest? Feel free to contact us via our mail address.

The game is compatible with iCloud for sharing the top score across all your devices.
Optimized for iPhone 4S / iPod Touch 5 / iPad 3, and newer devices. On previous devices the game may not work correctly.
04-21-2015, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the update with achievements! Not sure why the original thread was wiped out. I'm sure there were at least 10-15 comments there. Anyway, this is a simple but fun endless driver with nice visuals and simple controls. Hard to put down once you start!
04-21-2015, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Thanks for the update with achievements! Not sure why the original thread was wiped out. I'm sure there were at least 10-15 comments there. Anyway, this is a simple but fun endless driver with nice visuals and simple controls. Hard to put down once you start!
Totally agree. I had a lot of fun with this when it was released.
04-21-2015, 12:11 PM
Agreed, this is a fun little game.
04-21-2015, 07:20 PM
This is a great little time waster! Good work!
03-22-2016, 05:36 AM
I'd like to buy the ads remover, but there is a bug...
I hope devs will fix it sooner or later.

Game Center: atchOOHcta