★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks everyone for the purchase of our application. Once again, I wanted to raise the issue of available versions. SD version has been specially prepared for iPada1, iPod Touch4 and iPhone4. However, if you have a newer version of the device can HD. It looks much better and provides a better experience. Your voices and opinions about what you want to see in the game will help us prepare next update, so that the game will get better and present new adventures of bearded men. We are counting on your help and support.
11-22-2012, 07:39 AM

11-22-2012, 12:06 PM
I hate to say it but "I told you so"

Also a clarification: I'm not a lawyer. When I say rip-off I don't mean to imply copyright infringement. I mean lack of innovation, ideas, seen it all before, that kind of stuff. I'm sorry, English is not my native language and I didn't mean to accuse anyone of a crime.
11-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbi Studios View Post
Your voices and opinions about what you want to see in the game will help us prepare next update, so that the game will get better and present new adventures of bearded men. We are counting on your help and support.
I want to see something that isn't already included in Kingdom Rush. More spells maybe or mine laying ability.
11-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Since when did HD imply 4s and above? Is the retina display of the 4 not HD anymore?
11-24-2012, 06:22 PM
I am sad that there is only 12 levels in the game... For 1.99 I expected a lot more.

The ability to zoom in is needed as well because you cannot see what is going on properly.

This needs loads more content I'm afraid.....
11-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Game Impressions

The game lacks detailed tower and upgrade information. It's really hard to understand and especially feel if the upgrades are even being applied. Things like "more damage" isn't as useful nor fun as "25% increased damage".
11-28-2012, 02:46 AM
The word 'crime' doesn't have to mean something that can be taken to court. Let's face it, this is a blatant ripoff of a legendary game and people need to 'vote with their wallets' to send a message to people that do this. There is plenty of room in the TD genre for all sorts of cool ideas and styles, does anyone think it is an accident how closely the art mimics KR in this game?

Thank you to chose who took the plunge to expose this game.
11-28-2012, 09:28 AM
The first small update is already in the AppStore:

- Improved balance
- The game does not crash on iPhone4, iPad1
- Improved appearance lvl 4 and 9

Currently we are working on a big update (new levels, new enemies, "slimming" application, zoom) should be available within two weeks.

In the meantime we invite you to read the review from PocketGamer:

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...ew.asp?c=46841

Video Review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=K_bq4zGwFXY

Thanks for your support!
11-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
The word 'crime' doesn't have to mean something that can be taken to court. Let's face it, this is a blatant ripoff of a legendary game and people need to 'vote with their wallets' to send a message to people that do this. There is plenty of room in the TD genre for all sorts of cool ideas and styles, does anyone think it is an accident how closely the art mimics KR in this game?

Thank you to chose who took the plunge to expose this game.
Yea I wished I didn't though one way to big a file size and two just a ripoff of kingdom rush.