★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Backstab (Gameloft) on sale $0.99

11-21-2012, 12:59 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Backstab (Gameloft) on sale $0.99




Woot! One I was hoping for.

Download Size: 584MB
Install Size: 992MB
Total Space Needed For Direct Download To i-Device: 1.576 GB

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/backstab/id440313496?mt=8

EDIT: Added app link for those on the TA App since links in AppInfo don't show. It would be cool if everyone started doing this for the community. Also added app file size info which is now complete.

Last edited by nightc1; 11-21-2012 at 01:14 PM.
11-21-2012, 01:06 PM
#2
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Pretty sweet game is this one. One of the better GL games, IMO.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Yeah, I played through the Free version and had a blast with it. I had hoped 9MM would also go free.. but this is good enough.
11-21-2012, 01:19 PM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Yeah, I played through the Free version and had a blast with it. I had hoped 9MM would also go free.. but this is good enough.
9mm was alright, but nothing memorable, IMO, just a sub-par Max Payne clone. Much better to just buy Max Payne itself.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-21-2012, 01:21 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-21-2012, 01:24 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
9mm was alright, but nothing memorable, IMO, just a sub-par Max Payne clone. Much better to just buy Max Payne itself.
I get that.. but I played the entire Free version of it and just had a lot of fun. I played through Max Payne back in the day... not really one of my favorites, though it's a good game. 9MM was just something fresh to me.
11-21-2012, 01:27 PM
#7
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I get that.. but I played the entire Free version of it and just had a lot of fun. I played through Max Payne back in the day... not really one of my favorites, though it's a good game. 9MM was just something fresh to me.
Yeah, the multiplayer in 9mm was pretty fun. Worth a buck just for that!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-21-2012, 01:53 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
I've been wanting this. Agh, this been a troublesome week for deletion decisions for everything I've wanted. Whenever I can afford to upgrade, I've gotta get a bigger device!
11-21-2012, 02:02 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I've been wanting this. Agh, this been a troublesome week for deletion decisions for everything I've wanted. Whenever I can afford to upgrade, I've gotta get a bigger device!
I face the same thing daily on my 16GB 4S.

I'm thinking I may just start getting sync'ed with my PC and iTunes and clean everything off but the top 30... or 50 or so games I want to play so I can free up a few GB.
11-21-2012, 02:03 PM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I've been wanting this. Agh, this been a troublesome week for deletion decisions for everything I've wanted. Whenever I can afford to upgrade, I've gotta get a bigger device!
Me too freed 5 gb, but already with everything I will buy it is all gone.