iPhone: Synth Racing (version 1.004)

05-08-2012, 05:34 PM
We're currently debating integrating Facebook and Twitter into the game and need your opinion.

While they are both easy additions since they come with OpenFeint, it seems like few people, if anyone, uses them. If anything it seems like their inclusion is almost a bother at this point. So I'm curious. Would anyone care if we left both of these out of the game?
05-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Well I would rather prefer no openfeint at all but well that's just my opinion... There are a bunch of games that give you the choice between openfeint and gamecenter and gamecenter always wins .. P.S.: Expecting the email with the excel sheet

05-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrWalrus View Post
We're currently debating integrating Facebook and Twitter into the game and need your opinion.

While they are both easy additions since they come with OpenFeint, it seems like few people, if anyone, uses them. If anything it seems like their inclusion is almost a bother at this point. So I'm curious. Would anyone care if we left both of these out of the game?
Definitely yes.

Disclaimer: I DON'T use either.

It's good for publicity and nothing else. You'll need it, people who use it will want it, people don't use it (like me) won't care.

Just don't make it intrusive or incentivizing and it'll be a good addition to your game.

*Hint: add both GC and OF. I don't use either but games can't go wrong with either, as long as you remove the ugly banner of OF and those unsightly live feeds etc.
05-09-2012, 03:41 AM
I have no interest in OF, Twitter or FB integration. Just use GC and iCloud for storing the progress.

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
11-20-2012, 12:35 AM
its FREE again

anyone like this as a FREE game?
12-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Any news on the update?
09-29-2013, 03:14 AM
This app is $200 now?! Someone should tell the dev he missed a decimal point! I'd like to play this, but not for $200!
09-29-2013, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techead81 View Post
This app is $200 now?! Someone should tell the dev he missed a decimal point! I'd like to play this, but not for $200!
There's a new version. Synth racing hd i think.