Jukebox ($0.99) - Music Quiz
iTunes Link ($0.99)
With Jukebox you can find out how well you know your music collection through an addictive, attractive music quiz.
Challenge yourself to better your highest score by identifying your songs as quickly as possible, or test your knowledge of a particular artist's work.
Jukebox's sleek wood design and extensive collection of statistics and highscores, such a 'longest streak', 'average score' or 'time played', mean you will find yourself instantly addicted.
- Play the Jukebox Quiz to test how quickly you can identify songs in your music collection.
- Choose a single artist in your library to test yourself on your favourites
- Keep track of how well you know your music by looking at the comprehensive list of statistics, including longest streak, top score and even time played.
- Compare how well you know a particular artist by checking out your World Ranking
- Beautiful wooden design makes Jukebox both a delight to play and look at.
Please note that no music is included in this application, all music and related artwork is read straight from your personal music collection. All featured artwork remains the property of its respective owner.
You will need at least 50 songs in your library to play the Jukebox Quiz, and at least 8 of a particular artist to play the Artist Quiz.
I've bought this and played through it and I have to say it is a really polished music quiz game. You can have a quiz on your whole music library or just from a single artist which is really good. I also like the way that you can't double tap the home button to see what track is playing *cough* Name That Tune *cough* which means it's more of a challenge. It is also multiple choice which is much better although unfortunately it also gives you the album artwork which can make it a bit easy.
I have posted some other comments in this thread.
Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
Last edited by Palfince; 06-23-2009 at 03:18 PM.