★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Steve Lee
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 7.8 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Its a flappy birdIts a dinosaurIts Gassy Boo!

Once upon a time, there was a caveman named Boo. One day he discovered a magical bean that gave him the ability to fly by fartingfarting a lot. Ever since then, he has been known as Gassy Boo.

Guide Gassy Boo in his flying adventure to collect magical beans by TAPPING away from obstacles.

Compete against your friend and see who is the BEST and loudest Gassy Boo!

[WARNING]
Ultra-realistic farting sounds
Playing with headphones on is highly recommended

AvidThinker's comments:
I know..this is another flappy clone, but this one got ultra-realistic fart sounds

Description:

[WARNING]
Ultra-realistic farting sounds
Playing with headphones on is highly recommended

Once upon a time, there was a caveman named Boo. One day he discovered a magical bean that gave him the ability to fly by fartingfarting a lot. Ever since then, he has been known as Gassy Boo.

Guide Gassy Boo in his flying adventure to collect magical beans by TAPPING away from obstacles.

Compete against your friend and see who is the BEST and loudest Gassy Boo!

Itune link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gassy-boo/id823834455?mt=8
03-31-2014, 05:29 PM
I spotted an error in your app description. I think it's supposed to be "Once upon a time there was a caveman named Bonk..."
03-31-2014, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggi View Post
I spotted an error in your app description. I think it's supposed to be "Once upon a time there was a caveman named Bonk..."
Good catch The character was indeed inspired by Bonk. But, I believe Bonk's head was bigger and didn't fart...