Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 11-22-2012, 06:36 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
Did you get promoted to mod or something? I'm on teh app and can't tell. So I don't know whether to congradule you or not. And if you had read the post, you would know this is directly aimed at this section.
This post is quite obviously directed at me.

Nah, if I had been promoted to mod, I would have already moved the thread.

You're right, this thread is indeed directly aimed at this section and it certainly does no harm being here, but this entire sub-forum (apart from this thread) has nothing but threads that announce and discuss price-drops, sales, etc. This thread however is completely different. No particular apps or price drops are talked about here and it is much more suited for either the "general" section or "Lounge".

In the end, I am not a mod and certainly won't do anything silly like report this thread, but if a mod does indeed glance over this thread, they can take whatever action they see fit.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:12 AM

I'd say it's the right place for this thread because if you're like me, "price drops" is the only board I check on a daily basis.

Anyway, let me chime in my thanks to all the contributors for not only pointing out the deals, but also for recommending (or not) which ones to get.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:20 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This really does belong in the "General" section of the forum. >_>
It's actually not about a game so it goes in the Lounge. Sorry Connector, just doing the job. Still love you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Cyg

Also a shout out the the ruthless spam police that keep our streets safe from crime!
Old 11-22-2012, 09:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

The mods here are the best. After getting my iPad until I found this forum I was In the dark. But thanks to the guys here I've found games some free some not ! So thank you so much!and Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-22-2012, 09:43 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Darn, I was actually going to make a Thanksgiving thread this morning but looks like Connector cheated and made one at about 2 am.

I'd just like to thank all the mods for their hard work; I've always found them fair and reasonable. Also Sanuku for his extremely helpful vids, saved me so much money. And the TA staff for starting these forums and writing their oh-so controversial Dead Trigger and TASM reviews (agree with the former, they were to harsh on the latter), and finally all my fellow TAers for making this such a fun place to be. Happy Thanksgiving!

And a thank you to all those many trolls (names are not mentioned to protect the guilty parties): without you I would not have had all these laughs at you, the relentless keyboard warriors of our time. May your nolife-lives continue to find meaning and solace in irritating others on the Internet.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:24 AM

WHAT A KISSA**!!!

Nah I'm just kidding xD I'm in agreement with the rest. Thanks to everyone for their respective contributions to the forums and site; have a good thanksgiving all.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:29 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow... I am honored to be mentioned in Connector's list. :')

Now, so many people to thank, I'm just gonna be thankful for all the awesome people on this forum who have provided me with lots of laughs, good info, and saving me a lot of my well-earned bucks. Also, wanna thank the Mods and Admins, for all the hard work they do making the forum such a great place.

Last but not least, wanna thank all the great devs providing us with such great games, especially those who are so active in the forums, and communicating with the folks who play their games, and listening to our feedback eager to make their game as best as they can for us.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Old 11-22-2012, 11:13 AM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone. Don't eat too much turkey!
Old 11-22-2012, 02:48 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Wow, just got this in my pms today.

Hi Connector,

We are very happy to inform you that your entry on 'What you are Thankful
for this Thanksgiving' has just won you a promocode from 99Games

Head over to our web site and mail us the game you'd like along
with your device details [iPhone, iPad, Mac] and we'll send out the promo
code for you!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and congratulations on your win!

Regards
99Games

First Greyskull got me Sonic the Hedgehog ep 2 for free, now this, thank you 99Games.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I'm thankful I don't need a special day to be grateful for stuff, makes me feel more human