★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-22-2012, 02:51 PM
I think this is pretty fun and I like the art style. It may move a little slow compared to similar games but I like it.
11-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think this is pretty fun and I like the art style. It may move a little slow compared to similar games but I like it.
Slow as in "the controls work fine but the game itself moves a little slowly?"

Not to pester, but in what way do you mean "slow?"

Thanks!

DBC

I give up.

11-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Slow as in "the controls work fine but the game itself moves a little slowly?"

Not to pester, but in what way do you mean "slow?"

Thanks!

DBC
The controls are very responsive, I think the game scrolls at a slower pace than similar games, not a bad thing though. So far coins are easy to earn, played around 10 times have over 3000 coins.
11-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Any gameplay vids yet?
11-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
The controls are very responsive, I think the game scrolls at a slower pace than similar games, not a bad thing though. So far coins are easy to earn, played around 10 times have over 3000 coins.
Thank you so much for the impressions!

DBC

I give up.
11-22-2012, 03:37 PM
I've played a bunch more and my initial impressions stand. Slow gameplay - not really fun. Will be deleted shortly.
11-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Trejo was in call of the dead on black ops iPod
If there are new playable characters coming they will be from the movie or from call of duty black ops zombies.
11-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Nice! Thanks so much, Sanuku! BTW, I wasn't implying that 'Sanuku needs to post a vid' - I was just looking for a trailer and couldn't find one, but was wondering if anyone else had. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
11-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Nice! Thanks so much, Sanuku! BTW, I wasn't implying that 'Sanuku needs to post a vid' - I was just looking for a trailer and couldn't find one, but was wondering if anyone else had. =oP
You can`t find one because at the current Moment there is none expect that one above.
11-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video

You can`t find one because at the current Moment there is none expect that one above.
Thanks for the vid... Not too sure how I feel about this one, but it's definitely one I'm going to keep my eyes on. The jumping just seems too floaty, and the game seems to move a tad bit too slow... I was expecting a bit more coming from Wozniak... =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid