App description: *** UPDATE!!! ***
GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS! NEW VENGEANCE MODE! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO BEAT LEVELS WITH ONE HEART? TOUGHER EPIC BOSSES! 100% MORE BARRELS AND FIREBALLS!

Play as STEVE WOZNIAK in his FIRST GAME EVER and team up with Danny Trejo in 8-bit retro mayhem!

"If you like your 8 bit games as much as you love your shoot-em-ups, this one should already be loading on your home screen." Redmond Pie

"This is one double act to file under very unlikely partnershipsBut its still a lot of fun." TechCrunch

Woz and wife, J-Woz are enjoying their evening together, taking a glide, when suddenly she is kidnapped. Your dynamic duo leap into action to save her and tear up Fusion City in the process.

This addictive 8-bit platformer features:

Intriguing storyline written by Woz himself
Many different weapons to use and upgrade
Various bosses to defeat
Collect crosses for bonuses
Play as Steve Wozniak or Danny Trejo
Earn Street Kredits as you play
Baby Bash, Rashad Evans and other celebrities
iPhone 5 optimized!

See the movie, "Vengeance" coming in early 2013 starring Danny Trejo.

Supported devices: iPad 2 and above, iPhone 3GS and above.
****iPad 1 will run game, but may experience crashes now and then due to memory issues. We're fixing it and will be in next update.

Andrey1610's comments:




Play as STEVE WOZNIAK in his FIRST GAME EVER and team up with Danny Trejo in 8-bit retro mayhem!

Woz and wife, J-Woz are enjoying their evening together, taking a glide, when suddenly she is kidnapped. Your dynamic duo leap into action to save her and tear up Fusion City in the process.

This addictive 8-bit platformer features:

• Intriguing storyline written by Woz himself
• Many different weapons to use and upgrade
• Various bosses to defeat
• Collect crosses for bonuses
• Play as Steve Wozniak or Danny Trejo
• Earn Street Kredits as you play
• Baby Bash, Rashad Evans and other celebrities
• iPhone 5 optimized!
11-22-2012, 02:51 PM
#21
I think this is pretty fun and I like the art style. It may move a little slow compared to similar games but I like it.
11-22-2012, 02:58 PM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think this is pretty fun and I like the art style. It may move a little slow compared to similar games but I like it.
Slow as in "the controls work fine but the game itself moves a little slowly?"

Not to pester, but in what way do you mean "slow?"

Thanks!

DBC

I give up.

11-22-2012, 03:00 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Slow as in "the controls work fine but the game itself moves a little slowly?"

Not to pester, but in what way do you mean "slow?"

Thanks!

DBC
The controls are very responsive, I think the game scrolls at a slower pace than similar games, not a bad thing though. So far coins are easy to earn, played around 10 times have over 3000 coins.
11-22-2012, 03:19 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Any gameplay vids yet?
11-22-2012, 03:27 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
The controls are very responsive, I think the game scrolls at a slower pace than similar games, not a bad thing though. So far coins are easy to earn, played around 10 times have over 3000 coins.
Thank you so much for the impressions!

DBC

I give up.
11-22-2012, 03:37 PM
#26
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 362
I've played a bunch more and my initial impressions stand. Slow gameplay - not really fun. Will be deleted shortly.
11-22-2012, 03:41 PM
#27
Trejo was in call of the dead on black ops iPod
If there are new playable characters coming they will be from the movie or from call of duty black ops zombies.
11-22-2012, 03:49 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Nice! Thanks so much, Sanuku! BTW, I wasn't implying that 'Sanuku needs to post a vid' - I was just looking for a trailer and couldn't find one, but was wondering if anyone else had. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
11-22-2012, 03:55 PM
#29
Game Impressions



Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Nice! Thanks so much, Sanuku! BTW, I wasn't implying that 'Sanuku needs to post a vid' - I was just looking for a trailer and couldn't find one, but was wondering if anyone else had. =oP
You can`t find one because at the current Moment there is none expect that one above.
11-22-2012, 04:03 PM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video



You can`t find one because at the current Moment there is none expect that one above.
Thanks for the vid... Not too sure how I feel about this one, but it's definitely one I'm going to keep my eyes on. The jumping just seems too floaty, and the game seems to move a tad bit too slow... I was expecting a bit more coming from Wozniak... =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 AM.