DroneSwarm Command - base defence strategy game for iPad releasing November 29th
DroneSwarm Command is a unique real-time strategy game for iPad featuring multi-touch controls and an experience system that allows you to upgrade your drones to suit different play styles.
- A detailed tutorial and training missions.
- Command three drones simultaneously, each with unique abilities.
- Level-up your drones to enable special attacks.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
Your three drones must work together to maximize your score. They are...
- The Redback, an air superiority fighter armed with long range air-to-air missiles and possessing high speed and maneuverability.
- The Groundhog, focusing on close air support it has guns and rockets to take out ground targets and can laser designate targets for cruise missile strikes.
- The White Crane, an electronic warfare and countermeasures aircraft which can hack enemy missiles mid-flight or disable enemies with its EMP weapon.
DroneSwarm Command will be available for iPad on November 29th, at a special launch price of $0.99
I'm the developer of the game so please feel free to ask me any questions about it.
Last edited by monoRAIL; 11-23-2012 at 12:38 AM.