Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 11-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Thanksgiving Day Thank You!!! Go TA!

Today, I would like to take this opportunity to thank alot of people for helping all of us by donating their time and effort into the Toucharcade's Price Drops and Free Forum.

First and foremost I would like to thank Eli and crew for giving us all the opportunity to use this board to learn about and enjoy ios gaming to it's maximum.

Eli along with the writers, moderators, and spam police have created what I believe in my heart to be the best ios web forum in the whole world!

I am a relatively new user here even though some may not believe it since I post so much garbage, but the price reduction thread has changed so much since I have been here, which wasn't so long ago.

When I first came here, people seemed hesistant on admitting that they used this forum, even though it is probably the most viewed forum out of all the forums.

But now, it seems that a lot of people are contributing to this forum, and I would like to take the time out to thank them as well.

Continued in my next post:

Last edited by Connector; 11-22-2012 at 03:04 AM..
Old 11-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I would like to thank a lot of the TA members themselves who seem to always be helping in the price reduction forum by either posting price reduction posts or aiding others by adding in appinfo links.

I know this varies by time, but since I have been here I have noticed many who have kept this price reduction forum a resounding success. It can be a thankless job, but I would like to give a thanks to the following users.

Greyskull
Mrbiggles
Agas
Syntheticvoid
Habukuk
Anarkitty
Awp69
Ninjackid
Sink or Swim
And many countless others

I know I must be missing a lot of other major contributors, but thank you for helping out with the price reduction forum and making the world a better place for all of us. Thanks again.

Also thanks Agas for such a wonderful Thanksgiving sales thread. I was really impressed by it. Also for always posting the Toucharcade's Game of the Week notices.

Thanks Echoseven for administrating Toucharcade's Game of the Week, I know it must take a lot of work.

And Sanuku, thanks for all the Youtube videos.

Last edited by Connector; 11-22-2012 at 05:18 AM..
Old 11-22-2012, 03:01 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

The best free app on the planet, highly recommended!

Last edited by Connector; 11-22-2012 at 03:28 AM..
Old 11-22-2012, 03:03 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

If anyone wants to thank anyone feel free to add to this thread. I am posting this as I fall asleep, so I will probably post somemore tomorrow. I know we are all busy looking for app sales, but if you want to take a second out to give a shoutout, go right ahead! Thanks Eli and crew and all toucharcade members. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by Connector; 11-22-2012 at 03:41 AM..
Old 11-22-2012, 03:05 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

This really does belong in the "General" section of the forum. >_>
Old 11-22-2012, 03:10 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This really does belong in the "General" section of the forum. >_>
Well, my second post was actually going to thank people who are posting here in the price reduction thread as you shall see in about 30 minutes. But if they want to move it, it is fine with me.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:36 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Did you get promoted to mod or something? I'm on teh app and can't tell. So I don't know whether to congradule you or not. And if you had read the post, you would know this is directly aimed at this section.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:52 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Yeah seriously. It's just not about saving a buck or two, there are tons of great games that I would have never heard about were it not for this forum
Old 11-22-2012, 04:58 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

TA has saved me tons of money,given me the chance to test awesome games and make loads of iTunes credit plus make some great friends from around the world
Old 11-22-2012, 05:16 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Ohhh man, I forgot a big one. Thanks Sanuku for all of the youtube videos. I had heard about you even before my days here on TA, and I was impressed when I first talked with you here. Thanks for all of the hard work, and those videos are lifesavers!