★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Flick Fishing Update Question! (I know theres already a post) :)

12-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Flick Fishing Update Question! (I know theres already a post) :)

I am very confused as to how people are already finished with the old mans quest. I cant find any fish! I would really appreciate a list of not only the fish, but where to find them, because that has not been posted yet. I am also confused about the powerups and Xtreme fishing mode. Are these unlocked once you finish the old mans quest? Thanks for your replies!

**Please post list of where to find the fish**
12-02-2008, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonFried123 View Post
I am very confused as to how people are already finished with the old mans quest. I cant find any fish! I would really appreciate a list of not only the fish, but where to find them, because that has not been posted yet. I am also confused about the powerups and Xtreme fishing mode. Are these unlocked once you finish the old mans quest? Thanks for your replies!

**Please post list of where to find the fish**
i added the fish locations on the walkthrough list for you

go here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=1664

if you finish level 11 (2 Bream) - quit and exit the game. go back to the Main Menu, select "New Game" and pick "Big Fish" and try to win the trophy. when you do, go back to the Main Menu, select "New Game" and pick "Go Fishing" - touch the yellow ! in the middle of the map to meet the Old Man who will give you the powerup to make your fishing line stronger.

if you can unlock the Extreme map, you're required to go there for the Big Fish tournament in Extreme mode to complete your Quest. other than that, all fish are bigger and heavier in Extreme mode if you want to break new weight records....

Last edited by synthemesc; 12-02-2008 at 03:05 AM.