Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-23-2012, 04:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Slenderman : Lost Children

Play what people are calling "quite possibly the scariest mobile game" and "finally a game worthy of the Slenderman mythos". Can you find your child!? is it too late? Is he another lost soul and victim of Slenderman? Only you will know when you follow your child's clues to find him.

This game is based on a true story of local case of the urban legend and "Der Großmann" myth.

FEATURES
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
✟ AMAZING 3D GRAPHICS- explore a huge open sandbox 3D world as you try to save your child.
✟ FIND THE CLUES - Find notes left behind by your son to track him down. Don't be to scared but some notes get "personal".
✟ SMOOTH GAMEPLAY - shouldn't be a "feature" but we feel it's important to make the game smooth and fun.
✟ GREAT LIGHTING - see the environment with realtime dynamic lighting using your flashlight
✟ ADVANCED AI - find out what will keep you alive, your actions affect your survival

Old 11-23-2012, 04:41 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Is November Slenderman month ? I'm just waiting now for Angry Birds Slenderman.

This does look okay but with a fair few terrible Slenderman games (and one good one) i would have to see a youtube gameplay video first.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:11 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Another one?

I'm not really into this type of games, but I can;t help than to notice the influx of new Slenderman games this past couple of months. Is this some kind of indoctrination by a cult or something?
Old 11-23-2012, 05:24 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
...i would have to see a youtube gameplay video first.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 11-23-2012, 05:28 AM
iPhone 4

Good to see that Friend from 20th century boys gets so much attention..
Old 11-23-2012, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Another one?

I'm not really into this type of games, but I can;t help than to notice the influx of new Slenderman games this past couple of months. Is this some kind of indoctrination by a cult or something?
Think its mostly been November but thats Halloween and all that.

Must admit the trailer doesnt look too bad, seems quite creepy. I'll probably 'take one for the team' in a bit and buy it. I'll let you know what its like
Old 11-23-2012, 05:44 AM

Okay just bought it. No menu options. Bit of a story at the beginning which you can skip.

Hmmm has potential. Its dual stick, left stick move back/forwards etc, right stick, look around (bit slow but works alright).

Straight away i see a tree with a childs drawing on it, it must be a clue as it shows a playground so i've got one of the 6 notes.

But i just keep wandering about, it badly needs a map or something. In the screenshots it shows a house/graveyard/caravans/playground. So far i've just been going in one dark direction for ages without seeing anything.

Has potential and isnt a terrible complete rip-off game or that like some of the early Slenderman games we've seen.

I'll play it more later and head in a different direction but a basic map (handdrawn one kinda thing) would be quite good. And some more options on the menu, eg controls-sensitivity and other stuff. Seems as bit bare just to press the screen to start and no other options.

Considering its only 69p i'm not annoyed by my purchase, if anything i think if theres an update (or some help/hints) to have a map it would be far better. If all those locations do exist from the screenshots (sure they do) it could be good, basically find all 6 drawings before slenderman gets you. In the dark with headphones on it'll make you jump when the music starts as hes there nearby etc.

But for the moment i see lots of aimless wandering around but i suppose most Slenderman games are like this. I do think i'm now officially 'slendermanned out though' !

Last edited by psj3809; 11-23-2012 at 05:47 AM..
Old 11-23-2012, 05:45 AM
iPhone 4

Most slenderman at my country got some really negative reviews. Lets see if this changes it, im interested in horror but overhyped stories ripped off movies and mangas.. Nvm.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:09 AM

This or slender rising?
Old 11-23-2012, 08:14 AM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
This or slender rising?
Slender rising