★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "This puzzle game is addictive...The puzzles are well thought out and have a very calculated difficulty gradient."
- PC World magazine

"It's polished, got great graphics and cool sounds that go well with the game. And some of the levels have been quite curly already in the early stages of play. I'm becoming addicted quite quickly."
- NZiPhone.com

"it offers so much content for such a small price. It is a very good looking game, it has lush levels, crisp artwork, and even a good looking map. Sheepish ramped up the difficulty at a pace that was perfect."
- platformnation.com

If you like puzzle, pipe (like pipe mania), maze or tile games then Sheepish is for you!

Help the sheepish sheep cross more than 100 levels of barren deserts, haunted graveyards and snow-covered wastelands over four islands as you complete tricky puzzles and puzzling obstacles to get to the fresh grass. Find hidden secrets along the way, try to find them all for the biggest high scores and bonuses!

Features:

* Over 100 levels
* Unlockable secret areas
* Medals awarded to reflect your performance
* Innovative and finely crafted puzzles
* Endearing music and effects

Also available on PC!
www.pixelthismobile.com

PixelthisMike's comments:
Hello fans of Sheepish!

The latest update is now officially live and awaiting you! The update sees a major overhaul to the game mechanic after listening to much feedback from our valued fans. In short:

- The timer has been completely removed, there is now no need to race against the clock and no messages telling you to redo earlier levels faster.

- Medals are now awarded based on retries of each level.

- When you retry a level the pieces you placed will be left as you had them, no need to remember how you had the board before releasing those sheep!

- Loading times for retrying or restarting a level have been completely removed.

- If you are playing your own music when you enter the game the Sheepish sounds will be disabled so that you can play to your own beat.

There have been other minor aesthetic and performance improvements also.

You will not lose your progress in applying this update, any medals already earned will be kept and your stats converted into retries instead of time. Note that if you had intended to go back and get all gold medals then you might want to do that prior to updating, the new way of earning medals for retries means that once you earn a silver or bronze there's no going back!

Finally, the update is fully compatible with OS3.0 but does not require it! If you are still using OS2.2.1 then this update will work fine for you.

Hope you all enjoy these changes and we look forward to receiving your feedback

06-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm intrested on how rune Mage is. No news in a while x.x

back

06-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
I'm intrested on how rune Mage is. No news in a while x.x
Well it's great to have people waiting on our games! Unfortunately we've been pretty tied down with other projects recently so we've only been able to do bits and pieces with Rune Mage when we find the time. But we really want to get it out there! Especially when we hear of users such as yourself eager to get stuck into it

Have you played through Sheepish? Perhaps it could satisfy your hunger in the meantime

Check out Sheepish, 100+ levels of puzzle fun! With sheep!
And more about us: www.pixelthismobile.com
plus+ id: Newtz
06-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Any plans for level updates / packs for sheepish?

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
06-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelthisMike View Post
Well it's great to have people waiting on our games! Unfortunately we've been pretty tied down with other projects recently so we've only been able to do bits and pieces with Rune Mage when we find the time. But we really want to get it out there! Especially when we hear of users such as yourself eager to get stuck into it

Have you played through Sheepish? Perhaps it could satisfy your hunger in the meantime
I never played Sheepish, it looks pretty fun though =]

back
06-24-2009, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Any plans for level updates / packs for sheepish?
Ah Prab I knew it was only a matter of time before you sniffed this out! We don't have any concrete plans but we would definately like to put out more Sheepish content at some time in the future. Whether this takes the form of extra islands (and hence extra graphic sets) with more levels, or an entire new game with brand new ways of manipulating the sheep remains to be seen

I wish I could promise you something more definitive, I really do!

06-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Well if you just wanna give it a go there's always the lite version

06-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Take the plunge. It's my favorite puzzle game

I'm sure you'll love it. Oh, there is a lite version too by the way.

06-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Take the plunge. It's my favorite puzzle game

I'm sure you'll love it. Oh, there is a lite version too by the way.
Haha we're gonna have to start paying you commission soon! But thank you for all your kind words about Sheepish

I should also point out that all of the updates we have just made to Sheepish have also been made to the lite version.

06-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelthisMike View Post
Ah Prab I knew it was only a matter of time before you sniffed this out! We don't have any concrete plans but we would definately like to put out more Sheepish content at some time in the future. Whether this takes the form of extra islands (and hence extra graphic sets) with more levels, or an entire new game with brand new ways of manipulating the sheep remains to be seen

I wish I could promise you something more definitive, I really do!
Lol it's okay then. I'll just have to replay all the levels

By the way, if I've already finished a level, does playing it again count as a retry?