Aquatica - The Underwater Adventure (fl0w clone)
From the makers of SpaceX comes a new, unique game completely in a class of its own. With its smooth, fluid gameplay, painstakingly crafted graphics, sound, and animation, Aquatica delivers hours of deeply engaging gameplay.
Aquatica immerses you into a beautiful, minimalist and serene underwater world, where you play as one of three different creatures, interact with and eat other creatures around you, and evolve and grow your creature in the process. As you complete more and more levels, your creature becomes more and more complex and beautiful. It grows and evolves naturally yet randomly, so that every time you play the game your creature will look different.
Try it now and see for yourself!
- 3 different creatures to plays as.
- Over 17 levels for each creature, for a total of 57 levels.
- Beautiful, minimalist, carefully crafted graphics, effects, and animation.
- 2 different sublime, relaxing soundtracks.
- Dynamic sound effects.
- Automatic game saving feature - never lose your game again!
- Both tilt and touch controls available.
Youtube link | Pop Up
Not bad, it has both tilt and touch controls that work well.
Only bad thing it looks too much like fl0w... How long will it survive?