★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like X-Runner to become FREE for a day!

The HIT 3D running game comes to app store now!

A space journey that challenges both your vision and imagination!
Partake in this exhilarating runner game to feel the ultimate speed and challenge your agility! Try to avoid the barriers,go through the magic tunnel, jump over the space bridge... X runner is on the go!
# Tilt phone to control
# Tap on screen to jump
# Collect invincible powerup to break any barrier
# Collect invisible powerup to go through barriers
# Magnet helps you absorb the coins on the way
# Sprint makes you an invincible runner
# More than 40 achievements to be unlocked
Don't forget to invite your friends and share with them your high score and achievements!

sink_or_swim's comments:
Pretty good Temple Run clone, worth checking out for free

11-25-2012, 02:53 PM
That does look pretty sweet! Thanks!!

11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Woh... Looks good. On it. imps in a bit.

Zero got wheels an' sh*t, yo!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Not bad. Ads between runs but nothing during gameplay. Nice graphics, environments, power ups and sense of speed, but tilt only controls. Main thing that sets it back is that almost every game in this genre now has turns where this only is straight with jumps. Don't think it'll keep my interest long.
11-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Don't think it'll keep my interest long.
It only took about 45 minutes for me.

I really wanted to like it, but compared to the other runners I play, I had to pass.

11-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Game Impressions

I guess nowadays a Developer need to create an Runner Game or otherwise he might die or something even worse then that

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-26-2012 at 05:57 AM.
11-26-2012, 03:40 AM
I liked it. Well worth the download. Good typical endless runner. Not great, but pretty decent.