App description: Play fast strategic battles, unlock new abilities and heroes, and fight challenging bosses! Sol Heroes: Tactical Academy is fast-paced turn based game thats easy to learn but hard to master!

Unlock 6 distinct characters, each with their own personalities and abilities
Upgrade your team with 40+ Augments that pushes them to amazing new heights
Fight scripted fights against bosses with never-before-seen abilities
Over 70 battles - and more on their way!
Use intuitive touch controls that feel right - this game is made for the phone
Enjoy beautiful retina graphics

Six unique characters:
Cici, a party girl turned weapons expert
Wen, an agile warrior with an arm that morphs into a giant blade
Lester, a heroic knight with a troubled past
Koroko, a mysterious child
Inotep, a rebel leader who can make enemies get over here!
Dr. Galton, a scientist with the power of mind control

Execute the deep strategies that you love about turn-based strategy games!
Use the tank-like Lester to cover Cici from attacks
Destroy multiple enemies with Wens combination attack
Knock enemies back or drag them to you
Rush out and strike the enemy, or wait for them to come to you
Plan out which upgrades your heroes need

For players of the hit Solarian Tactics, this is a parallel game with double the battles, a new hero, new battle types, and more challenge.

We are an independent game developer. Wed love your support!

iPhone and iPad supported.
08-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Hey guys-a new game from the Solarian Tactics dev!

08-14-2013, 02:16 AM
It's a very casual take on the srpg genre. On the downside, you can powerup faster than usual by going IAP, but so far, it isnt required. This power spike when going the IAP route is also being balanced a bit by having restrictions to access to skills unless you've completed certain mission, which is nice.

It's free, i dont see ads in it, and the IAP is more balanced than it seems.

Things may get more interesting as i unlock more, we'll see.
08-14-2013, 08:46 PM
No GC in this?
08-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Great game, if you enjoyed the first one. I will admit that the overall feel is identical to the first, but adds variety with the missions.

Favorites: Tactical Warrior, Mysterious Castle, Partia, Loststar Tactics, Solarian Tactics and Kingturn

Awaiting: World Without End, Liege
08-25-2013, 10:12 PM
Having a little problem with random crashes, they wouldn't be so bad if they didn't happen during the battles which cause a lost life (or an hour of recovery time). They happen rarely, but enough that something needs to be done. Also maybe make the item inventory consolidate itself? Its getting a little annoying scrolling through 16 gold scanners, 10 body armors, ext... Maybe just list them like:
Body Armor x10
Gold Scanner x16

..or make them sellable.

Larger maps in future updates would be awesome, but looking forward to item creation update soon! I will continue to buy the new maps as they come out, so keep them coming!

Favorites: Tactical Warrior, Mysterious Castle, Partia, Loststar Tactics, Solarian Tactics and Kingturn

08-27-2013, 01:42 AM
Hey everyone - Andrew from Haiku Games here. Thanks for playing!

Our next major update is the forge that lets you combine your items so the inventory maybe less of an issue. The minor update after that will add some analytics so we can try to debug the crash issues, which we definitely want to solve!

Since the crash issues have been hard for us to track down, if you want to share any information about what you are playing Sol Heroes on (iPod Touch 4th gen, iPad) and your operating system (5.0, 6.0, etc.) as well as what you were doing before you crashed, that will help us out a lot. Our email is support@haikugamesco.com.
08-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Crash Reports sent. Don't let this make you think that I do not enjoy the game, I have crushed through all the levels already and dying to play more. So thanks and keep it up!

**the forge item command is awesome, completely fixes the inventory issue I was having. Great update!

Last edited by footnote; 08-27-2013 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Updated game
08-27-2013, 01:48 PM
I received the reports - thanks so much! Updates (including more levels) are definitely in the works, but I am going to try to make the game more stable before adding too many new features. Thanks again.