★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DOWNLOAD WITH A 30,000 COIN GIFT PACK
HD Version with High Quality Graphic!

The Bloodiest FPS mobile game!
New story mode, challenge mode!!!

Background
============
Sean served in a special military , and do not want to be the killing machine. One day a sudden outbreak of the virus crisis enveloped his home city. Sean failed to rescue his wife and daughter from the virus. In order to investigate the disaster cause, Sean embarked on a path of revenge. Along with killings, the truth came to light, and the danger is approaching. Sean has gradually caught the edge of collapse ... Could Sean find the truth finally?

Features
============
- A variety of levels in different modes to challenge

- RAGE Explosion system: Accumulate the anger from kills and headshots! When the Rage Gauge is full, the death screams of zombies will be heard.

- SPECIAL UI design for touch screen and easy to control.

- HIGH QUALITY 3D image upgraded!

- COMBO system and targeting headshots will challenge your limits.

- A variety of the famous modern weapons upgradeable

ip4weather's comments:

this looks awesome
11-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Need to see a video.

11-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I played dr: prologue and it was ok, but pretty repetitive with not so much variety in zombies.

If they worked on improvements from the previous game, then this should be a worthy pickup.

Oh yeah...i remember some occasional crashes in prologue, and im hoping it's not with the engine.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 11-15-2012 at 03:06 PM.
11-15-2012, 02:59 PM
It looks cool... Need a video.

#swag
11-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Need to see Gameplay video.

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
11-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Yup, I played DR: Prologue too, it was alright, but needed some improvement. If they've improved from what they had in Prologue, this could actually be good. Looks good, anyways.

EDIT: Anyone care to TOFTT?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-16-2012, 01:09 AM
It's actually pretty solid in a indie sort of way. The graphics are 4/5 sounds are 3/5 gameplay I'd say is a 3.5/5. It doesn't support iphone5 resolution. Controls aren't spot on (maybe just me) as I don't have a iPhone4 or 4s to test if the controls are more precise on those platforms or not.

funny bits of engrish.

game was obviously worked hard on and with some additional love, iphone5 support and tweaks with user feedback could be a great zombie shooter. As it stands I'm working past it's limiting factors and enjoying the campaign mode.
11-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Anyone have any video of this in motion - I love me some zombie games, and might consider this at the currently discounted price.
11-21-2012, 09:43 PM
There should be an We need an freaking Gameplay Trailer Button that is linked to my Brain since I can`t yet smell it

I`m on it :-)
11-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Game Impressions

Yes it`s still trashy and yes it`s still laggy but the Guys at Ti Knight Co., Ltd. known at least the direction they are aiming at and I hardly could say that I regret buying Dead Rage: Revenge Soul HD for a Buck even I know well that sooner or later it will turn Free.

If you are up for an trashy Zombie Shooter then you will probably enjoy playing Dead Rage: Revenge Soul HD but i freaking hope that Gamelofts upcoming Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour will have a god damn Zombie Mode or I will whipping some Ass it it won`t be the Case.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-22-2012 at 03:30 AM.