Offering FREE App icon design

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Daremo, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Daremo

Daremo Member

Dec 26, 2008
    #1 Daremo, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    Hey guys,

I'm a freelance designer, and I've created several icons for apps. I'm in the designing mood, so I'll design a few icons for people who need them. if you're in need, message me, and I'll see what I can do for you. First come, first served, and I'll do a few of them. The worst that can happen, you don't like it and don't use it. I'm not looking for any compensation... I'll take a d/l code for the app if it's a paid app if you really want to give something.

Here's a few samples. The designs with the sun/moon symbol are for my own app, and the others are for customers. Some are heavy with customer changes and influence, which is fine. This is only a few. I added a couple of logos as well, just to give an idea of what I can do. Pretty much anything needed (within reason.)

Thanks, hope I can help!

Paul

Attached Files:

2. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    Which apps have you designed icons for? Just curious, if you don't want to say that's fine.

If you could, would you post some pics of your work? It might help business :0 lol.

3. Daremo

Daremo Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Good Idea, I will post them in my original post. :)

4. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I got to admit those are some works of art!!! I really love your work man! The one that looks like a journal is really cool. Also the little iPhone 5 one is cool. Keep up the good work.

5. Daremo

Daremo Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Thanks! Lots and lots of photoshop layers. haha