Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-03-2014, 05:27 AM

Default HorrorHamlet

Old 11-03-2014, 06:28 AM
iPad mini, iOS 8.x

I'm a sucker for this type of town builder with attacking game. But this one is off to a bad start.

There's zero intro, zero info on the monster types - I have no idea why one type costs 50 skulls, and another 100 as it shows nothing on their att or hp - you pretty much have to just try figue it by trial and error and presume the costlier ones are actually better. Which would be fine if attacks actually worked half the time! After about 5 raids, the monsters glitched out twice, just stood there wiggling about strangely and not attacking - and that was when the game didn't crash. Twice already I've had to exit the game because it froze up. I've only downloaded it less than an hour ago. And I have nothing else running in the background and I'm on a strong wireless connection.

Other things that are missing: Indication of building space! there's no green/red box around a building when moving it, so you're guessing where it might fit. The buildings don't even highlight when you click on them, so you're not even certain you have it active until you go to move it.

I'm sure these things will be ironed out, but then there's zero info on that front also.

The music is cool though.