★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cartoon Ball is a funny, but at the same time challenging game. The main objective of the game is to throw the ball in the basket. How to do it? Of course with the help of big explosions!

When you touch the screen it creates an explosion. Blast wave pushes the ball. That is how you push him in a basket.

Game has 60 levels. And each level is unique with different mechanisms. There a lot of different mechanisms and almost all of them are trying to destroy your ball or just make your way more difficult. You need to work really hard to pass all 60 levels.

Don't forget to rate it!

5/5 - UkrStreet
9.2/10 - .net

"Every level feels like a challenge" -- UkrStreet
"Hard and addictive" -- .net

MykhayloHnatyuk's comments:
Size: 28.5 MB
Version: 1.0
Price: $0.99

Itunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cartoon-ball/id642022569

Cartoon Ball is a funny and addictive game, but it is also a hard game. Your goal is to push the ball into a basket by creating explosions. Tap on a screen to create an explosion.

Game has 60 levels. Every level is unique with different mechanisms and some times it will make you think a little bit. I don't think you can beat this game!
05-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Promocodes

And here are some promocodes:

AYEXJNKMREEN
L9YXFXYF3PYE
4LHTRENWFAPP
FHX3KLJNWPH7
H6AFT3JWRN6A
4T3XE9W94PMY
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Game Impressions

Hey, I used one of the codes yesterday and tried it out. Here's my thoughts:

It's a solid physics game, but it didn't really hook me. It controls pretty well on iPad, but on my phone the screen is too small for the precision the game requires. Another minor gripe I have with playing on my phone is that the game requires you to touch at the very edge of the screen to get some of the pickups and I have a phone case that makes it really hard to tap right on the edge.

I made it to level 13 before I put it down. I might mess around with it again sometime but I didn't feel like spending the time it would take to beat all the levels. I felt the same way about Cut The Rope too, so you should probably take my opinion about the gameplay with a grain of salt.

I'm not a fan of making people spam on Facebook to skip levels, especially not in a paid app. The game is already pretty frustrating and when I got to the point where I wasn't having fun and then got told to spam Facebook it was a major turn-off. I'd like it to be Toki Tori style where you can skip one level and you get your skip back once you beat that level.

I also think you should do more with the drawing-in-class doodle style. The stuff that's in that style looks pretty nice and gives the game more of an identity. Most of the game uses it but there's some stuff that doesn't and it sticks out, namely the ball and the little pickups.

Anyhow, it's a nice little physics game and thanks for the download code! I don't think I'd play it if I had to pay for it, but fans of physics games might want to take a look.

Bullet Train Hell - Fast paced puzzle platformer for iOS!