★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Twin Bottles
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.8 MB
  • Version: 1.10
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Ever wondered what is inside of your iPhone? Boogiemons. Cute creatures that deliver messages, draw the photos you take and make stuff happen in general. At least they did until Bugs invaded the circuit boards.

Find new paths, trap Bugs and help Boogiemons fix your device.

Features

stunning visuals designed for iPhone
easy to use interface
casual dynamic gameplay
improved rules stemming from classic plumber style games
lots of mastering opportunities
constant content updates
kids love it - even toddlers have great time using the game as a piano!

Premium version

This premium version is 100% ad free and includes additional time attack mode for no additional cost. What's more, all content updates will be free for owners of premium version. Now and forever. And with premium you get up to three times more love!

Game is new, so here is the very first opinion:
"This game is super awesome" - Peter, one of the guys who made the game. He promised he is not biased so I guess you can trust him.

Uriel's comments:

Edit: Huh, I guess something is off with app info parsing. Maybe I'm just too fast and it needs more time :-)
12-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Dunno if it's that it doesn't run well on my 4th gen or if the controls are just INCREDIBLY unresponsive, but this is pretty much unplayable...
12-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Dunno if it's that it doesn't run well on my 4th gen or if the controls are just INCREDIBLY unresponsive, but this is pretty much unplayable...
That's interesting, we pretty much developed it on 4th gen and it worked niecely. Thanks for the info, will look into it further.
12-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
That's interesting, we pretty much developed it on 4th gen and it worked niecely. Thanks for the info, will look into it further.
if it helps any at all, I'm running iOS 5.1.1 - I did do a hard reset as well as clear my multitasking bar too... =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
12-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
if it helps any at all, I'm running iOS 5.1.1 - I did do a hard reset as well as clear my multitasking bar too... =o/
Thanks to your feedback we investigated performance issues and found few bottlnecks. One is, surprisingly, sound filter that makes summary screen lag :-)

We will be releasing update soon (in fact we submited it for review today). Meanwhile we continue optimizing performance, so next update is in the oven.

Thanks for pointing this out to us!