★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It isn't the end of the world until The Great One says it is.

Studio 51, Hollywood, CA. The Rock is on set filming his latest movie when suddenly everything goes terribly, horribly wrong. People on the lot are changing - becoming infected with a mysterious pathogen that turns them into violent, angry beasts. The Rock knows he is the only one who can end it and end it now - but to do so he must battle his way though the different sound stages to get to the source of the problem and save us all.

=> Take control of the Rock as you punch, kick, and slam your way through the crazed goons of an evil mastermind.

=> Battle through six different environments and twenty four progressively harder levels.

=> Uncover hidden clues that help unravel what happened.

=> Improve your game through upgrades to health, stamina, attack, slam stats as you progress through the game.

=> Select and upgrade five different combat skills to further customize your fighting ability.

=> Earn in game coins to purchase weapons and clothes to improve your stats.

metalcasket's comments:

03-30-2013, 08:05 AM
Game Impressions

Last edited by ZebraHouse; 03-30-2013 at 09:54 AM.

03-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Am I seeing things or is this a game published by the WWE? Downloading now.
03-30-2013, 08:54 AM
This game is generic and quite bad.You play as the Rock,the setting is a movie studio trailer/parking lot.It has swipe controls right,left hooks and upper cuts and knee attack, blocking and parrying.The A.I are dumb,the voice of the Rock gets annoying fast.You upgrade his hands,shirt,pants and boots.Wrestling fans will have a hard time liking this one.Before each boring fight you finger swipe the environment and find clues and gold.Gold is used to upgrade skills....deleted

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
03-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
This game is generic and quite bad.You play as the Rock,the setting is a movie studio trailer/parking lot.It has swipe controls right,left hooks and upper cuts and knee attack, blocking and parrying.The A.I are dumb,the voice of the Rock gets annoying fast.You upgrade his hands,shirt,pants and boots.Wrestling fans will have a hard time liking this one.Before each boring fight you finger swipe the environment and find clues and gold.Gold is used to upgrade skills....deleted
Thanks for the impressions dude. I can't download this (or anything really) until the 1st of April, so I couldn't check this out earlier. Not gonna bother anymore. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-30-2013, 09:13 AM
Game Impressions

Gameplay Trailer added to the first Post...

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-30-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Eek! Nevermind. Added video to OP. >_>
03-30-2013, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the video Sanuku. Wow...just wow. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Played it for a few minutes then thought "wait...what?".

It doesn't matter if you're a wrestling fan or not,

You probably won't like it.

There are other games on the app store.
03-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Do the villains fake dying, too?
03-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Do you SMELL what this game is cooking !!