★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for iPhone/iPod Touch?

06-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for iPhone/iPod Touch?

http://appgamer.net/news/2009/jun/22...vation-engine/ If this is old news please delete this arn or any mods please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
06-24-2009, 05:49 PM
G.R.A.W on my iPhone would be like a dream come true...or wait, my dreams include women and there's no women in graw...hmm

Anywho it would be cool if they made one for the iDevices. Splinter Cell would also rock!

Maybe just maybe, if I'm reading the news you linked to correctly, they might just tell us ( ubi/gameloft that is) that GRAW 3 is coming soon for the 360/ps3 with a little brother for the iDevices!

Well maybe...

Here's to hoping!
/J

Last edited by Hussman; 06-24-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: I'm a bad speller...sry

06-24-2009, 06:14 PM
G.R.A.W would be awesome.
It used to be one of my favourite games on my PSP (until I bought my iPhone )

I just loved the jungle environments. Call me a jungle junkie, but sometimes I only play games like these because of the jungle environments. Any game with jungle makes me moist. lol, sorry I think I'm going nuts. MORE JUNGLE!

Hakuna Matata
06-24-2009, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
G.R.A.W would be awesome.
It used to be one of my favourite games on my PSP (until I bought my iPhone )

I just loved the jungle environments. Call me a jungle junkie, but sometimes I only play games like these because of the jungle environments. Any game with jungle makes me moist. lol, sorry I think I'm going nuts. MORE JUNGLE!
lol I hope they include every multiplayer options like bluetooth wifi and wifi online and customizable weapons and hopefully vehicles for taking cover, hijacking, and maybe explode when it takes a grenade or a bazooka. Here's to hoping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
06-24-2009, 08:39 PM
OMG THAT WOULD Be AMAZING!!!

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
06-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil101 View Post
photos videos anything relesedate soorey on spelling
They may be a little bit much to expect considering this is all speculation, but this would be an awesome game to have, it worked perfectly on the PSP.
06-24-2009, 11:13 PM
Well we know that Gameloft is going to make more games off the Terminator engine, we just don't know what. Ghost Recon would be so cool on the iPhone, but then again, it could be something totally different.
06-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
Well we know that Gameloft is going to make more games off the Terminator engine, we just don't know what. Ghost Recon would be so cool on the iPhone, but then again, it could be something totally different.
Yea? I just hope they actually make a campaign that lasts more than 20 min. And make multiplayer....that would be amazing. But I hate Gameloft because they never make any updates or anything at all. There so fckin lazy....after a game is made...

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
06-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny554 View Post
Yea? I just hope they actually make a campaign that lasts more than 20 min. And make multiplayer....that would be amazing. But I hate Gameloft because they never make any updates or anything at all. There so fckin lazy....after a game is made...
But who cares if they are lazy if we get pretty good quality for $.99???
06-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny554 View Post
Lazy? Are you kidding me? They have almost 35 games out right now, more than any other developer in the App Store (except for Khalid of course) and most of them are very high quality. They're not lazy, they just move on and work on new games after each game is done. Think before you post.