★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stickman Mission (iphone) $0.99 > FREE

11-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Stickman Mission (iphone) $0.99 > FREE

Last edited by mrbiggles; 11-27-2012 at 03:30 PM.
11-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Looks like all the cool guns are locked behind a paywall. If anyone has played this, how possible is it for unlocking other weapons without the IAP?

11-27-2012, 03:54 PM
DLing now
11-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Crashes on iPod 4g on iOS 6
11-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Loads up fine on iPhone 4s with 6.0.1.

I played for a while and there's no such thing as unlimited ammo or anything, so when the supply they give you is gone... it's gone. You can buy more in the store as well as other weapons but then you have to use that ammo well in order to make enough money to do better in the game. I'm not sure how bad the wall is, the ammo prices per box aren't too terribly bad. I had $7,670 at the end of the run I made with the initial allotment. Enough to upgrade to the next gun but it wouldn't leave me much for ammo... so there's a point where it could be easy to become stranded to either delete/reinstall or actually have to contemplate IAP (which, no, I won't do) in order to progress. So careful decisions are required since you can't play without ammo.

It's no "Clear Vision"... but the overall gameplay is fairly good.
11-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Loads up fine on iPhone 4s with 6.0.1.

I played for a while and there's no such thing as unlimited ammo or anything, so when the supply they give you is gone... it's gone. You can buy more in the store as well as other weapons but then you have to use that ammo well in order to make enough money to do better in the game. I'm not sure how bad the wall is, the ammo prices per box aren't too terribly bad. I had $7,670 at the end of the run I made with the initial allotment. Enough to upgrade to the next gun but it wouldn't leave me much for ammo... so there's a point where it could be easy to become stranded to either delete/reinstall or actually have to contemplate IAP (which, no, I won't do) in order to progress. So careful decisions are required since you can't play without ammo.

It's no "Clear Vision"... but the overall gameplay is fairly good.
thanks for the quick review. was on my wishlist as i love these simple mission shooters, oh the blood

glad i didnt buy it with iap, hope there is a way to become a good shooter and earn $ without playing so far and delete. in any case it'll be fun for a while then tossed away, with giving it a so-so review and warning aboiut iaps to complete the game.
11-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Unlocked a couple of guns. It was ok at first, but overall a very mediocre game. Didn't really feel the need to idiotically throw money away on coin IAP though from what I've played.