★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It all started 50 years ago, when a mysterious man moved into an
old abandoned house that overlooks the small town of Storyville...

Weird things started to happen with no explanation.

Your mission: Find and collect all the missing pieces of all the missing paintings.
There is a catch... They are all Piccross Pieces.
Combine all the pieces, and restore all the paintings, to find out what really happened
and lift the curse...

Piccross at his best..
Over 270 puzzle Piccross pieces to find.
Over 18 Jigsaw pieces to combine.
Game Center Support.

Hours and Hours of fun.

pka4916's comments:

V1.1 is out

Fixed: White line on certain screens
Fixed: Puzzles not showing correctly for older devices
Fixed: Name for the icon was wrong
Fixed: Buttons on the help page.

Updated: Font on the help page.
Updated: Updated the text for color puzzles on the help page and added the goal of the game to it.
Updated: Piccross puzzles are now centered for widescreen devices.

New: Option under settings for Single or Double tap to play the game (default = Single)
New: Some effects in the game

++ Zoom is coming in the next update, along with new levels
09-20-2015, 07:47 PM
Hi, I grabbed NHEX4KWY6YLP. Thanks! I really enjoy piccross games, but the ones I've played have all been in black and white; the addition of color is very interesting. My only other comments so far are 1) the game icon indicates that this is your third game and 2) the game and particularly the instruction text are quite small on an iPhone 6 Plus.

09-20-2015, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9x16 View Post
Hi, I grabbed NHEX4KWY6YLP. Thanks! I really enjoy piccross games, but the ones I've played have all been in black and white; the addition of color is very interesting. My only other comments so far are 1) the game icon indicates that this is your third game and 2) the game and particularly the instruction text are quite small on an iPhone 6 Plus.
Shoot, i forgot the text for the icon..
and the next update will have the zoom option in it... It didn't make it in time for the release date.
Thanks for letting me know
09-20-2015, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Shoot, i forgot the text for the icon..
and the next update will have the zoom option in it... It didn't make it in time for the release date.
Thanks for letting me know
Look forward to it, thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-21-2015, 12:06 AM
LAAR6N4JMJ3X Taken, Thanks.

Played a few puzzles on this and here are my honest thoughts. (Playing on an iPhone 6 Plus)

1) Traditional Picross requires that at least one space be put between each set of numbers. You know this because that is the way it is also explained in the "How To Play" section. However, your puzzles involve colors (cool) but there is no need for a space anymore. This should somehow be explained.

2) There is a large unusable space between the puzzle grid and the color selector on the right. Is there a reason for this?

3) I really like the theme of the haunted type mansion, but it doesn't seem to have focus in any of the puzzles. (So Far)

4) Overall level of polish could be higher. See the app "Paint it Back". Examples, add animations when you are painting with your finger. Subtle touches like that would increase the polish.

5) Portrait mode for phones would be great.

TLDR: All in all it's fun so far because I love Picross but it could use an additional level of polish. There is also unusable wasted screen real estate while playing as of this version.
09-21-2015, 12:21 AM
Used code JJNF4PNETWJY, thank you! First off, I love the creepy music. When you click Start, and the story scrolls by, there is a thin white line on the right of the screen (I'm using an iPhone 6 Plus). It's right on the border. No big deal, but a little distracting. The small text was already addressed earlier. It would be nice if the zoom feature worked on the puzzles themselves. The squares are a bit small. I would highlight wrong squares by accident. And finally, although I figured it out, the game gives no instructions on how to activate a puzzle. You have to double tap one of those sparkly stars to start a level. So far, I'm really enjoying this. Keep up the good work!! I'll let you know if anything else comes up.
09-21-2015, 12:25 AM
Got EFFA43RY7TNL

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: as others have mentioned this really doesn't have the level of polish needed for a $3 app. I also encountered several bugs (puzzles with no numbers or puzzles with the same number repeated on every line/column).

Last edited by bigdaddytool; 09-21-2015 at 01:17 AM.
09-21-2015, 02:22 AM
Checked this out, but found it way too small to play on my iPhone 6+
09-21-2015, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddytool View Post
Got EFFA43RY7TNL

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: as others have mentioned this really doesn't have the level of polish needed for a $3 app. I also encountered several bugs (puzzles with no numbers or puzzles with the same number repeated on every line/column).

Thanks for letting me know... This is more a memory issue.
Did you try restarting your Device for now? That should take care of it..
it's fixed for the next update.
09-21-2015, 07:57 AM
Working on a few more details, since i don't have an Iphone 6+
But made the mistake on a few screens, since that screen is 3 pixels bigger, that explains the white line.

1. White line fixed.
2. Zooming.
3. Updated Help file.
4. Repeated numbers (memory performance).

Anything else that comes up.. and new suggestions..

Thank you so far for all the feedback.

Last edited by pka4916; 09-21-2015 at 07:59 AM.