★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Montezuma Puzzle (universal) $0.99 > FREE

11-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Montezuma Puzzle (universal) $0.99 > FREE

11-27-2012, 06:44 PM
This game looks really interesting, but something is wrong with the screen ratio on my 3GS. Looks like the game is stretched beyond borders of the screen so I can't even move the blocks. Seems like I'll have to wait for an update to play this one.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
11-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
This game looks really interesting, but something is wrong with the screen ratio on my 3GS. Looks like the game is stretched beyond borders of the screen so I can't even move the blocks. Seems like I'll have to wait for an update to play this one.
Wonder if it has to do with the addition of the support for iPhone 5's bigger screen.
11-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Wonder if it has to do with the addition of the support for iPhone 5's bigger screen.
Yes, I think that's it. I had the same problem with a couple of other games in the past, some kind of screen resolution problem. The game behaved like it didn't fit the screen properly. Anyway, I deleted the game but I'll keep it on iTunes so maybe it will get an update.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
11-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Works perfectly fine on my 4S with 6.0.1. The pictures match up with the ones shown in itunes.

Overall the game is a little more simple than the typical puzzle games like this. There's no rotation of the pieces. So it's a bit easier, which IMO is a good thing as these puzzles could be brutal if rotation was allowed.