★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SEGA
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 94.0 MB
  • Version: 2.1.16
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: COIN DROPPING ACTION, MONSTER-COLLECTING FUN!

Dragon Coins is a FREE monster-collection game with a fun arcade twist. Epic adventure awaits as you battle enemies, collect unique monsters and become a coin dropping master!

MASTER THE DROP!
Charge your monsters up for attack by dropping coins on the moving platform! Push coins off the edge and watch them attack! Lead your team to victory as you master the art of coin dropping.

COLLECT AWESOME MONSTERS!
Assemble your team from 100s of unique and powerful monsters. Win monsters in battle or use the summoning box for a chance at getting Ultra-Rare creatures.

MAKE YOUR MONSTERS POWERFUL!
Evolve your monsters with coins won in battle! Unlock the true potential of your favorite monsters by combining them with other monsters.

FEATURES
Arcade coin dozer fun
100s of unique monsters to collect and battle
Monster evolution and fusion
Special monster powers
Tons of missions and enemies to fight

Note: A network connection is required to play. Dragon Coins is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.

Privacy Policy: http://www.sega.com/mprivacy/
11-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Yes I know the current Trailer does absolutely nothing for the Game but I`m already on it. Expect the usual as soon as I`m back from Breakfast...
I think the screenshots are doing much, much less for the game.

Looks like it's their spin on "coin dozer" or whatever those games are called.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

11-27-2012, 11:36 PM
card game of some sort?

If so, and if it ever makes it to Canada/US, will probably give it a try
11-28-2012, 12:27 AM
Wow this could be really fun. I hope it's not a pay to win kind of game but yeah.. that trailer is totally the most amazing thing ever!
11-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Ahh I like it! I didn't have time to go through all the video so I couldn't see if there was IAP. But the game looks really fun. Is it all automated though? I seem to think that the coins just drop and it pushes automatically so there's nothing to do except watch if you win or lose.

And it looks like it might need Internet to play huh?
03-04-2014, 10:33 PM
This is currently out in australia. its quite good fun.
Not too hard on the IAP yet and i am a couple of hours in. Alot of creatures to collect and level. And the coin game is fun.
03-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunwalloe View Post
This is currently out in australia. its quite good fun.
Not too hard on the IAP yet and i am a couple of hours in. Alot of creatures to collect and level. And the coin game is fun.
Cool info. Been keeping my eye on this. Wondering if this is out anywhere else before i open my AU account?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Few things

* I dont know if its coin dozer but it defintiely reminds me of a slot game I played. Even the platform where coins fell is the same. But thats not important
* release date for US?
* I hope the battle is automatic. I don't want to be pressing the spin (if there is one) every time
* are you able to control how many coins drop? if so how? game like these need to be fast paced. from the looks of it, its slow to push the coins which I'm not liking. also coin drop is also slow
MAKE IT FAST!
03-06-2014, 02:22 AM
Game Impressions

Its a coin drop game, similar to slots, found alot in arcades in japan. There arent many of these kind of things in australia. You touch where you want the coins to drop on the top level, and that has some control to which slots the coins fall in at the bottom. The slot that the coin falls into, the corresponding monster will attack. You can choose your team, so you make teams with matching or negative elements to do better in battles.

I am still really enjoying it. The levelling system is fun, you have to sacrifice monsters to make other ones stronger and level. But monsters are easy to get by repeating missions.

I highly recommend this as a free to play game. Much more longevity and enjoyment than Disco Zoo